ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can't beat no tax on villa. I paid $196 on adc......Villa sold out yesterday and grabbed off adc.. should've waited.
I paid $219.44 on Puffer last week.
Now glad that my order got cancelled. Villa ftw.

I paid $200 for the MG. definitely should've waited for free shipping and no tax

im taking a major L on these. I told myself I would never pay resell before an official release and I panicked on these for some reason. That ebay order I made is charging a 20% restocking fee so im only saving $10 on the Villa order :smh:

Love that everyone getting the MG's.

Now hoping some secondary site drops SNS or Creams again.
 MG's seem to be GR? Doesnt seem to be ltd at all.

SNS dropps again on 05th Feb, will be hard to cop

Last edited:
im taking a major L on these. I told myself I would never pay resell before an official release and I panicked on these for some reason. That ebay order I made is charging a 20% restocking fee so im only saving $10 on the Villa order
mean.gif
Did you get through on your villa order? Mine keeps saying Payment authorization rejected from the processor.

what are DS creams going for now that all the releases happened today? trying to move this size 10 pair locally or shipped by tonight so I can rebuy my size 12

Love Villa for that 180 flat, the most I paid for ub so far (only 4 pairs deep). Almost paid 260 for olives but ended up getting refunded.

my adidas order for the MG's still says waiting to be packed, I hope skipping on the villa release was a good idea 

MG's seem to be GR? Doesnt seem to be ltf at all.

SNS dopps again on 05th Feb, will be hard to cop
It's pretty LTD if only local boutiques are getting them and not major Adidas retailers. ADC and Villa just had a large allotment of pairs.

Did you get through on your villa order? Mine keeps saying Payment authorization rejected from the processor.
lol I posted a few times that they have a problem with their system and you have to call their cs. and now their CS are closed

Last edited:
honestly my currently state of mind is buy Yeezys, sell and get 4 more Ultra Boosts. I'm in NY so most of my UB's have been simmering in their box waiting on the snow to clear out. Can't wait for spring.

The snow is actually pretty much over. Went to my university in the city today and the real threat are some puddles. Hope it doesnt snow again in NYC

MG's seem to be GR? Doesnt seem to be ltd at all.

SNS dropps again on 05th Feb, will be hard to cop
They're LTD because they have it in the name. It doesn't mean that much. The Silver LTD were also technically "limited" but they were stocked at Footlockers.

The snow is actually pretty much over. Went to my university in the city today and the real threat are some puddles. Hope it doesnt snow again in NYC

Yeah same, the weather here has been great. 3m's haven't been bad in this weather. If it was I would consider a wool option.

I wore Stan smiths today and my feet aren't happy this late in the day.

my adidas order for the MG's still says waiting to be packed, I hope skipping on the villa release was a good idea 
Same here, I called adidas to make sure they weren't going to be cancelled, the guy seemed pretty confident that everything was good to go, so hopefully they will ship tomorrow

im taking a major L on these. I told myself I would never pay resell before an official release and I panicked on these for some reason. That ebay order I made is charging a 20% restocking fee so im only saving $10 on the Villa order
mean.gif
you are really shipping a pair back to save $10?

Back
Top Bottom