ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Men's sizes for Creams sold out at UNDFTD SM. Said they only got one size run and they randomly get UBs.

So mad, I live right down the road.

Crazy thought to consider - any more warmth in a wool pair than just primeknit? The knit is such a snug fit as it is...Wondering if those with both pairs can tell a comparison?
What I find is that wind is the culprit to cold feet. Not sure wool would help.

my adidas order for the MG's still says waiting to be packed, I hope skipping on the villa release was a good idea 

I'm in the same boat as you. If I knew Villa was gonna stock them I would've ordered thru them and not ADC. Hopefully everything is good to go

ok mr khaled

when i ordered off ebay all i saw was they took returns. not until after i clicked the final buy button did I see the 20% fee and realize how much that would be. and yeah, $10 is $10, i work for my money and its not like I have to do very much to get it back

Last edited:
Crazy thought to consider - any more warmth in a wool pair than just primeknit? The knit is such a snug fit as it is...Wondering if those with both pairs can tell a comparison?
I only own the grey wool pair and there is nothing warm about them. Air goes right through them.
Hope that helps.

Wools arent any warmer, but they arent as snug as the regular primeknit. IMO, the wools are even more comfy.

I would say its almost like sizing +1 up when comparing wools to regulars (no difference in length, only how snug they are)

So the wool isn't warmer, but roomier fit. Enough to size down a half?

Wool as a fabric is great - wicks sweats, keep you warm in any temp, doesn't get wet, etc. Must be great for running (sweating!)

So the wool isn't warmer, but roomier fit. Enough to size down a half?

Wool as a fabric is great - wicks sweats, keep you warm in any temp, doesn't get wet, etc. Must be great for running (sweating!)
 I can size down 0.5 on wools compared to regulars, no chance it would work sizing down on non-wools

Wools arent any warmer, but they arent as snug as the regular primeknit. IMO, the wools are even more comfy.

I would say its almost like sizing +1 up when comparing wools to regulars (no difference in length, only how snug they are)
I disagree, the wools are definitely a little bit warmer.

You could maybe go .5 down with the wools but I don't think it's necessary.

Sorry if this has been explained in detail, I searched and didn't find definitive: but SNS's are dropping again on 2/5? Where at?

Last edited:
Do you own wools and a regular pair? My 10.5 olives, burgs and creams def. fit not as snug as my size 11 whites, navy and sns pair

Had a similar experience. I have to wear sz11 for my core blacks and whites, but could stay my TTS 10.5 for my grey wools.

i agree with this

im a wide footer going .5 up on all ub's

length feels same on all but wools are just a bit more comfortable

had to insta-dub on em after wearing the first pair a few days

would be nice if the black wools were ever as currently available as the greys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom