ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so my dudes in south africa got creams! 
roll.gif

still no euro release though....

http://www.totalsports.co.za/pdp/me...sionid=F00F3A53AA21B00E3B164AED243FC9E6.node2

Futurecraft is going to be tailored to each person's foot right? Putting a damper on resell market a bit?

I've had my creams for a while now but still haven't worn them. Here's a photo for comparison.

Last edited:
All of these Futurecraft innovations are setting up for a big push for the Summer Olympics. I highly doubt any general consumers will be able to purchase a custom-tailored shoe any time soon. If they do release, it will likely be a generic takedown of the technology, similar to a production vehicle incorporating elements of a concept car.

Do you guys perfer thick socks or thin socks in these? I wore thick socks with my cores the other day and they felt a little too 'cushiony' for me

Thinking about picking up the ultra boost ST, because I'm flat footed and prone to overpronating. I'm typically a 12.5 but hearing that these run small, is that accurate? Thoughts?

The STs fit the same as the non-ST UBs, just not quite as snug.

To be honest that is every single pair of UB.

The J&D are the only pair in my collection that has quality beyond the norm.

Hype is all about color preference, availability, and if Kanye wore them.
Could not disagree more with the consensus on the mystery grey.  In person they are great.  They go with so much, and are not propped up by Kanye wearing them.  Best CW are in order OG Purp, Cream, Mystery, Core Black imo

Also, had the creams carted an hour before anyone tweeted about them on the original drop.  Held off for some moronic reason.  Will forever regret 

It's hard to justify $100 over retail when they have been popping up a lot lately. But if you want to finally end your search, it might be worth it.

The grey wool preorder from roadrunner charge showed up on my chase acct. I wonder if they shipped?

Did RRS ever get the creams?  There is a store 5 min from me, wondering if its worth going in, maybe some leftover pears but highly doubt it

literally 2700 posts since i last visited this thread. i cant keep up, not even worth trying.
my CNY pair is due to deliver today thanks to ShopRunner.
Will post pix once received.

Pending charge or did it post? Both of my canceled orders never made it past pending charge

Did you get a cancel notice? It's still pending but I did see the charge when I first made the purchase and now it's at the top of the current activity. Idk what to make of it lol.

Back
Top Bottom