ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have anyone's $126 core blacks come in from centre yet? or at least shipping info? haven't received anything from them yet regarding my order being shipped, but my card was charged and $$ taken out already

oof! those are en fuego man!
slept hard on the CNY's for sure

Its funny I'm so into Ultras. But the last 2 colorways (Irons & CNYs) Have been easy passes. The Irons just look dull & the multicolor toe section on the CNYs couldn't look more out of place, It looks like its been taken from another colorway and just stuck on the front like an afterthought.

have anyone's $126 core blacks come in from centre yet? or at least shipping info? haven't received anything from them yet regarding my order being shipped, but my card was charged and $$ taken out already
Haven't received any info either. There site says 2-3 days to get shipping info out. Might just call.

Haven't received any info either. There site says 2-3 days to get shipping info out. Might just call.

yeah saw that just curious if anyone heard anything. I'll give it a couple more days I'm not in a rush. just remembered that I ordered them and figured I'd ask

oof! those are en fuego man!
slept hard on the CNY's for sure

Its funny I'm so into Ultras. But the last 2 colorways (Irons & CNYs) Have been easy passes. The Irons just look dull & the multicolor toe section on the CNYs couldn't look more out of place, It looks like its been taken from another colorway and just stuck on the front like an afterthought.

You're probly gonna pass on the next (non-collab) colorway then too...decent chance it's gonna be the white w/ multicolor toe. Slated for April which means it'll probably start showing up in March.

Although we're definitely going to see s bunch of new colorways dropping soon w/ Spring approaching so who knows what's next.

The creams still eludes me... 
mean.gif

This is in essence my experience. I was looking for a good running shoe, and I read great reviews about the UB. I gave them a try, and I was amazed then and still am continually. Everyday when I put them on, it's like the first time.
Same here. I just picked up my first pair of UBs—the core blacks. I wish they had the Continental sole, but I'm otherwise quite happy with them. They're my first pair of Adidas in about 10 years. The only other colorway I would want is the 3M, but I'm not diligent enough to constantly monitor for restocks. It took me four pairs over the course of three weeks to finally get the sizing right. My foot measures 9, and I wear 9.5 in most Nikes. I ultimately ended up with a 9.5 in the UBs, but I need to remove the insoles for them to be comfortable. Since I did so, they've been amazing and amazingly comfortable. 

and in doing so, they indirectly admit that they have released an inferior product and released a "fix" (conti soles).  Due to the mass production scale of shoes, they couldnt simply recall the shoes.  I would bet good money that whoever designed the black/outsole of the shoe no longer is in charge of doing so (if he wasnt fired, that is)

instead of doing a recall, they did a risk assessment and kept em on the shelves. Now its on adidas to deal with customer complaints- its par for the course. 

challenge accepted
ran a half-marathon in my OG purps.  Some areas of the sole are completely worn but idgaf it still super comfy and feels the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom