ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still salty for the L on those PBs...  BUT seeing 350s in general in person, it is a little underwhelming...  It doesnt give me the same excitement when I see other shoes that I really like... Maybe it would be different if I own one 
laugh.gif

all black NMDs coming in March :tongue:
does anybody know, how i could find out, when the All White UBs restock in europe?
there isn't an adidas.de Homepage, where they could notify me via email.

i really give up hope soon

Where did you see they are coming in march?

any ub fans here wear stan smiths too? do you size down from ultra boost half size or full size?

Last edited:
Do you guys have any opinions on fitting for the wood woods? TTS I am a 10 and only my triple whites are 10.5 which was what I could find online but I am really happy with them as they fit snug even .5 size up. The same was for the 3M's which I didn't end up copping but had a chance to try both 10 and 10.5 (the .5 was better). My core blacks tho are perfect at 10 and wools would be big going .5 size up (the wool effect).

My local spot will have more 10.5 on the 27th and only one in 10 and was wondering if I manage to cop whether I would be ok with .5 size up or they would be be big! Thanks! Good luck to everyone planning to cop them!

Do you guys have any opinions on fitting for the wood woods? TTS I am a 10 and only my triple whites are 10.5 which was what I could find online but I am really happy with them as they fit snug even .5 size up. The same was for the 3M's which I didn't end up copping but had a chance to try both 10 and 10.5 (the .5 was better). My core blacks tho are perfect at 10 and wools would be big going .5 size up (the wool effect).

My local spot will have more 10.5 on the 27th and only one in 10 and was wondering if I manage to cop whether I would be ok with .5 size up or they would be be big! Thanks! Good luck to everyone planning to cop them!
They're primeknit I believe so go with the 10.5 (your primeknit size).

purple haze? This is more like it...

(from boost vibes).
Probably the best of the new gradients that I've seen so far.  Unified color scheme instead of most of the others that appear to be random bright colors stuck on the toebox.

They're primeknit I believe so go with the 10.5 (your primeknit size).
All UBs are primeknit.

Excited to make the UB vs. 350 comparison soon (today hopefully... depending on delivery)
Been seeing that ADC pairs for the 350s was old model and other places got the "retro'd" one with the padding...  Interesting... 

Back
Top Bottom