ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not sure why i cant quote with the pic inside, but WHY!?!?!?!?  u took away what was unique about the shoe?!?

Yeah I dont understand. Idk what the right word for it is but its severely dumb. Wear em or sell em dont f with em

Ppl going full ****** on these UBs with all these uncaging and unstrapping. Same BS with ppl cutting the straps off the yzy750s.

Finally wore my creams today and I will say that they are the most comfortable pair out of my white, wool grey, and core black.  Perhaps my own opinion, but any boost that has wool in it tends to be more comfortable.

Toe box was also more roomy than my other pairs. Although all my boosts are size 10, they all fit SLIGHTLY different.

Imo for an uncaging to look sorta decent depends soley on how its laced after. Thats what it comes down to. Those creams are laced well.

Maybe the guy is on NT, but if he's not, this is where it's headed now... Some sort of custom lacing system?

Last edited:

So I got my size 11 MG's today and so far they are really comfortable but feel very tight on the top of my foot. I'm sure this is the #1 complaint for fit on this sneaker... but the toe box fits quite good I felt. I got size 11 because everyone told me get .5 size up from my racer size.. now technically my racers fit quite big. I'm wondering if I should get 11.5 for the next pair of UB's. I've gone to many stores and nobody has them to try on it seems in Connecticut.

Any comments?
How much toe room do you have and what is you TTS.

I'm a 10.5 but I buy all my UB in a 11.  At first they felt a little tight in that same area, but after wearing them  couple of times they loosened up.

I have about a sideways thumb length from the tip of the shoe to my toes when wearing thin drifit socks.

Maybe the guy is on NT, but if he's not, this is where it's headed now... Some sort of custom lacing system?
I wanted this pair to do the opposite.

I had planned on removing all the primeknit and making Ultra Boost slides.

roll.gif

so many Ls taken on wood woods, if anyone can find a decent deal on MG in size 9 much appreciated, i need to spend my money on something to make me feel less ***

Last edited:
hopefully I do better next release
View media item 1930561

I hope you fail copping anything next release. You're just another reseller thats spoilt it for others that want to cop even one pair of these without having to pay stupid prices.....And yeah yeah i get it resellers (to a degree) serve a purpose. But still why advertise the fact on here when so many other NT'rs have struck out.

Last edited:
Death to consistent resellers. Long live the casual consumer. (but really dont die....just stop buying sneakers in excess)

I hope you fail copping anything next release. You're just another reseller thats spoilt it for others that want to cop even one pair of these without having to pay stupid prices.....And yeah yeah i get it resellers (to a degree) serve a purpose. But still why advertise the fact on here when so many other NT'rs have struck out.
I'm sure i'm not the first person that posted a picture with multiple pairs on here today.

I paid retail for 2 of these if that makes you feel better 
roll.gif

hopefully I do better next release
View media item 1930561

Amen

Back
Top Bottom