ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got shipping confirmation from livestock for women's wood wood and shipping confirmation from RRS for 3Ms. Sunday funday.

I can grab the SNS for $310 shipped. So annoyed with all my L's lately I'm close to doing it. But kinda torn because I hate paying resell. Aargh!

Would the triple white's even be necessary if you had the chalk's?
The real triple whites (J&Ds) are great but hard to call them necessary since they can't be had for less than an arm and a leg these days.

The og whites (black sole) are definitely essential.

It's official

Adidas Ultra Boost Collective YZY

Just kidding
laugh.gif

Would the triple white's even be necessary if you had the chalk's?
The white is just alot cleaner than the ones with the black sole, but wont pay an arm and leg for it, prices are kinda crazy
I can grab the SNS for $310 shipped. So annoyed with all my L's lately I'm close to doing it. But kinda torn because I hate paying resell. Aargh!
Thats a pretty alright price, prices in Singapore are crazy, lowest ive seen is 375usd meet up

Same...i just pulled the trigger at 320 shipped...at least it comes with the golf ball and tee lol

I need to see the 3m in person, never have. Are they noticeably different than the core black, even when not reflecting?

damn, no love for the regular shoes for the peasants?
$180 shoe are for peasants? But yeah I understand thats why I chose 3m.

I need to see the 3m in person, never have. Are they noticeably different than the core black, even when not reflecting?
Yes. When not reflecting they look like a black and white/silver pair which is typically the type of shoe I go for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom