ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

you're still not making sense, not to me anyway

a silhouette doesn't have to be flamboyant in color for it to be feminine.

Listen, Wood Wood collab'd with Adidas and said "the black are for males, the whites are for females"

so i'll just go by what they said.  we can just agree to disagree.  i'm rolling with WW on this one tho
They collabed with adidas and yes marketed 2 shoes but does that mean Women cant wear the blk pair in a mens size 7?   Theres a reason Adidas released the White "Womens" pair in sizes up to 12. My local spot has womens 12 which in adidas is a Mens 11.  How many women do u know that wear a size 10 11 or 12 ?  When i see a women with a size 9 i think she has big feet.  

They labeled one for men one for women.  Doesnt mean they cant be worn by either sex.  otherwise every sneaker that comes in mens only Women should not be wearing. 

Your top 3 UBs? I go 1) Creams 2) Wood Wood 3) SNS

Out of the ones I have. I like to put the ones I wear the most, so 3M's and grey wools

Haven't worn creams or SNS

1) 3M's 2) Grey Wools 3) Creams

WW's would probably be in my top three if I had them. But you only need so many black and white boost.

damn, no love for the regular shoes for the peasants?

:lol:

I know this is a noob question but are the grey wool a different Primeknit material than the others?

With 3Ms and now WWs coming in, I should probably sell my MGs?  With 350s from last week, I might have too many black/dark grey pairs 
ohwell.gif

I wish I could see the white gradients in person. I found a pair in my size but am still undecided. Every photo I see makes me go back and forth on snagging them or not.

They collabed with adidas and yes marketed 2 shoes but does that mean Women cant wear the blk pair in a mens size 7?   Theres a reason Adidas released the White "Womens" pair in sizes up to 12. My local spot has womens 12 which in adidas is a Mens 11.  How many women do u know that wear a size 10 11 or 12 ?  When i see a women with a size 9 i think she has big feet.  

They labeled one for men one for women.  Doesnt mean they cant be worn by either sex.  otherwise every sneaker that comes in mens only Women should not be wearing. 

They actually produced the white pair in sizes up to 14 (mens size 13) as I brought a pair. The whites were definitely intended to be unisex despite the 'womens' designation

They actually produced the white pair in sizes up to 14 (mens size 13) as I brought a pair. The whites were definitely intended to be unisex despite the 'womens' designation
Yup. Was going for that one to wear, but ended up with 12.5 and 13 in White.

Every fit pic of the women's W&W ultraboost on IG looks garboso. I wonder if my brain is subconsciously making me feel that way because I struck out lol. Won't be paying resell for these whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom