ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea I tried that one Yesterday and could not cart it. Forgot to phone in today for a availability but will try tomorrow for sure. Thanks G.

There's a 12.5 up on GOAT for $215 + $10 shipping. $225 isn't the best price but not the worst either.

This might be a silly question. But Adidas Australia has sold out of black/grey gradient online and in stores. Customer service told me today that these are not being re-stocked, but will be replaced with new CWs in early April. Does anyone know what the new CW's are expected to be or if this is correct? I would have expected them to continue a 'core' black of some type, but haven't seen anything core that will replace the black/grey gradient? Anyone info would be appreciated. 

This might be a silly question. But Adidas Australia has sold out of black/grey gradient online and in stores. Customer service told me today that these are not being re-stocked, but will be replaced with new CWs in early April. Does anyone know what the new CW's are expected to be or if this is correct? I would have expected them to continue a 'core' black of some type, but haven't seen anything core that will replace the black/grey gradient? Anyone info would be appreciated. 
The new core black. I forgot the release date.

May i ask where you got that photo from? Do the new Core Black have the Continental soles?
I got it from an instagram account.  I don't remember which one, but I do remember they had pics of the

Mystery Grey a month prior to them releasing so the picture is legit.

The primeknit uses the wave gradient pattern and there is also a triple white counterpart too.

The triple whites are already in stores in kids sizes.

All new Ultra Boost models going forward will use the Continental Sole as the old sole will be phased out with the older models.

I got it from an instagram account.  I don't remember which one, but I do remember they had pics of the

Mystery Grey a month prior to them releasing so the picture is legit.

The primeknit uses the wave gradient pattern and there is also a triple white counterpart too.

The triple whites are already in stores in kids sizes.

All new Ultra Boost models going forward will use the Continental Sole as the old sole will be phased out with the older models.
Oh, so it is not the REAL core black like the old ones? Tbh i hate the new wave gradient pattern, i think they are just too much. 

Oh, so it is not the REAL core black like the old ones? Tbh i hate the new wave gradient pattern, i think they are just too much. 
I agree, I'm not that into the new primeknit pattern either.

An Adidas catalog ( school team equipment and such) said that the Ultra Boost would get a redesign for 2017.

I hope they go back to something closer to the original primeknit design because even the Futurecraft, although cool, is

a big departure from the OG look and is more minimalistic with no visible plastic cage or heel cup.

I agree, I'm not that into the new primeknit pattern either.

An Adidas catalog ( school team equipment and such) said that the Ultra Boost would get a redesign for 2017.

I hope they go back to something closer to the original primeknit design because even the Futurecraft, although cool, is

a big departure from the OG look and is more minimalistic with no visible plastic cage or heel cup.

Yeah, saw the futurecraft, not really a fan of it. Did you see the new ultra boost with the new sock design?

Yeah, saw the futurecraft, not really a fan of it. Did you see the new ultra boost with the new sock design?
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of those because of the three stripes on the the toebox, but I reserve judgement unti

on foot pics appear.

Futurecrafts will be had by any mean necessary. 

So I ended up getting the SNS for $300 shipped, and I feel like that's a decent deal. Sad state of affairs, but still.

So I ended up getting the SNS for $300 shipped, and I feel like that's a decent deal. Sad state of affairs, but still.
Dude, that's a bloody good deal. I got mine for $460 fml, but its the best CW of UB so i have to acquire them. 

Last edited:
damn 460 is on the high end, what were you a size 6 or something?

Nah man, size 11 but went for 12 and still got a lil room. Here in Taiwan, Adidas Consortium collaborations are so expensive, didnt wanna risk buying from Ebay.

Futurecraft is gonna be expensive b.

3D printing for mass production ain't cheap.
This pair should be reasonably priced.  If it's $300 I'm still game because that's what people

are paying for the current UB collabs at resell.

I really wonder what the price point will be tho.

I would absolutely not be down to pay $300 for Futurecraft. I think retail UB pricing is my ceiling. 5/7 days of the week I'm in dress shoes at the office.  Put boost material in a dress shoe and that might be a different story... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
just looking at the UB pricing on flight club, quite suprising, right?

SNS 375

CNY 375

Kolor white 350

chalk 325

white 250

Kolor grey 225

core black 200

no 3M and obviously none of the european / asian exclusives

what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom