ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solebox restock shipped. CS rep indirectly confirmed they should have more stock before worldwide release. I'd keep an eagle eye on the site.
they had restocks a few minutes ago. Page monitor wents off the whole time, but then they're gone immediately. and are back up on page few seconds later... weird :/

they had restocks a few minutes ago. Page monitor wents off the whole time, but then they're gone immediately. and are back up on page few seconds later... weird :/

I saw that too,the site went from sold out to out of stock online

Anyone own women's boosts in a 10 1/2? I'm wondering if it converts to a 9 1/2? Some charts say it would be a sz 9
It fits more of a size 9 men's. I tried on a pair.
I have that size 10.5 Womens UB OG listed in the classifieds.  I stated that it converts to a mens 9.5, based on the Adidas chart.  You think I should reword and state that it fits more to a mens 9?  Or do you have wide feet?

Oh awesome news today. My local little SNS store will indeed get the SB UB on saturday so I might just try to cop them. I will probably use them for trading against something I like too.

I have that size 10.5 Womens UB OG listed in the classifieds.  I stated that it converts to a mens 9.5, based on the Adidas chart.  You think I should reword and state that it fits more to a mens 9?  Or do you have wide feet?

My bad... I should have mentioned that. I'm flat footed so yes maybe it's due to my wide feet.

1 full size down from womens, not 1.5. If they feel different than that it's because of your individual foot.

Which one of you listed the sz 13 creams from the Barneys restock on eBay for $588
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wtf? this is just crazy.  

i'd be curious to see if the creams from the first  few releases (packers, adc, etc) have the same production date as the later restocks. could be a sign that there are more on the way? or just slow shipping to get them out to stockists...

Back
Top Bottom