ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want one also dont forget me brother[emoji]128513[/emoji]
Lmao! More like uncle. 
laugh.gif

Saw this from a local fb group. I don't know what to say but June to August will kill my wallet.

Last edited:
Regular triple white in July, and then triple white LTD in November :nerd:

August with the gold heel cup :smokin

I wonder what happened to those purple waves?

Oooooh weee

View media item 1956388

View media item 1956389

Loving these beauts.

Super comfy. Somewhere between NMD & UB. Overall feel of the upper is closer to the PK NMDs but the sole is more cushioned.

Size 9 works well, could probably make an 8.5 work but I think the 9 is perfect. Might mess around with throwing an insole in them when I get back home but they feel great.

As a reminder, my sizing

Non-wool UBs - 10
wool UBs - 9.5
PK NMDs - 9

Still need to play around with the lacing and whatnot, rushed home on my lunch break to grab these off the porch. Only theoretical downside is they're almost as squeaky as the new UB outsole, but I can live with that.
Returned my size 12s and all they had was an 11 in the black pair. So lookalike I'm going with that. Probably going to get some white and black rope laces to make it stand out a bit. I agree with sizing. These are very similar to PK NMD

Regular triple white in July, and then triple white LTD in November :nerd:

August with the gold heel cup :smokin

I wonder what happened to those purple waves?

Lotta samples floating around that'll never release.

Gonna have to take a look at these catalog pics & update the master list!

Lotta samples floating around that'll never release.

Gonna have to take a look at these catalog pics & update the master list!

thats too bad if they were only samples. They were really the only wave pair that actually looked good.

The white LTD pair that drops in November, according to that list, isn't triple white/all white. You can see in the pic that there's grey in the toebox.

I'm also pretty sure this list is only a portion of the UBs releasing this summer but we'll see...

I don't see any other LGC pairs listed, still very curious about the phantom pair on ADC.

The white LTD pair that drops in November, according to that list, isn't triple white/all white. You can see in the pic that there's grey in the toebox.

I'm also pretty sure this list is only a portion of the UBs releasing this summer but we'll see...

I don't see any other LGC pairs listed, still very curious about the phantom pair on ADC.
Yeah doesn't look purely white. Hope they release more of the OG pattern.

Last edited:
ahh, I can see some different colors on that LTD now that its mentioned. At first look on my phone they looked all white :lol:

Anyone know if the ultra boost core black will come back with continental sole? Been wanting to get ones but holding back ..

so looks like they are doing the UB medal pack to coincide with the olympics.

I see the gold , silver, bronze heel cup in the August release. 

they all look like they are the gradient patten instead of the weave pattern?

Back
Top Bottom