ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So?

SB's IMO are meh. They would look much better with a cage. The design of the 350's in general >
That's subjective.

I'm just saying if someone wants to do the PB trade they should probably do it now or they risk adding quite a bit later.

The store stock on the SB that released online was very similar to the grey 750s which is ridiculous.

That's subjective.

I'm just saying if someone wants to do the PB trade they should probably do it now or they risk adding quite a bit later.

The store stock on the SB that released online was very similar to the grey 750s which is ridiculous.

Youre making it sound as if you wanna do the trade based on value only. The SB hype sounds like its getting to you, or getting to people. I could care less how little pairs they came out with, cageless just doesnt look as good as caged IMO.

i willing to trade because i like the looks of the SB more than the PB lol. not based on value lol theyre both $200ish shoes anyways lol

That's subjective.

The hype and name behind the YZYs is way higher than the SBxUB. That alone is enough to keep the PB prices way above the Solebox. Just because it was as hard to get as the 750s doesn't mean anything in my opinion.

Last edited:
Youre making it sound as if you wanna do the trade based on value only. The SB hype sounds like its getting to you, or getting to people. I could care less how little pairs they came out with, cageless just doesnt look as good as caged IMO.
Yeah I was basing on value only. Hype didn't get to me; I'm just a fan of solebox.

I didn't really think people who traded yeezys traded based on what they liked instead of the value. It's like $200 to size swap some sizes which sucks if you don't get the size you get.

But anyway trading for things based on what you like instead of value is the way to go.

The SB has a bunch of unwarranted hype behind it. Other sole box collabs don't go for nearly as much. Hell the hype king himself Ronnie Fieg isn't pulling in that much for collabs.

The hype and name behind the YZYs is way higher than the SBxUB. That alone is enough to keep the PB prices way above the Solebox. Just because it was as hard to get as the 750s doesn't mean anything in my opinion.
I think they will be relatively the same price; one being worth like $100-200 higher at times, unless any of them restock.

i willing to trade because i like the looks of the SB more than the PB lol. not based on value lol theyre both $200ish shoes anyways lol

Do you like the look of any general release Jordan's that you might want to do an even trade for your PB's? :D

that SB resell price is down right insane. 23penny sold a pair for $735?? Whats everyone else charging, damn. Boost game is getting wayy to out of control now :smh:

Last edited:
The SB has a bunch of unwarranted hype behind it. Other sole box collabs don't go for nearly as much. Hell the hype king himself Ronnie Fieg isn't pulling in that much for collabs.

Fieg needs to drop a new Salmon Toe and hes back up there.

Yeezy effect >

PBs are trash to me... SBs >>>>

UB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 350 to me anyway

Just my opinion of course

Dudes arguing about what shoes Adidas is killing the game with. Last year this time no one batted an eye to the 3 stripes. :lol: Maybe the Ye effect got to me too but regardless, Adidas/Boost >>>

:smokin

Excuse the lack of UB, my bro took my Core Blacks out for a spin and its my only pair. It gets more wear than all of those pics combined though. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom