ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to NK SF raffle today, 5 people within 7-8 digits of my raffle number won and got the sole box smh, they seemed to have about 30 pairs

Dudes arguing about what shoes Adidas is killing the game with. Last year this time no one batted an eye to the 3 stripes. :lol: Maybe the Ye effect got to me too but regardless, Adidas/Boost >>>

:smokin

Excuse the lack of UB, my bro took my Core Blacks out for a spin and its my only pair. It gets more wear than all of those pics combined though. :pimp:

I'm rocking the 3 stripes since Run DMC and I can't stand Kanye but Adidas is killin it lately. Really in love with UBs...

Wore my Grey Wools today and they weren't that comfortable to be honest... idk why
nerd.gif
 So which of your shoes do you feel are more comfortable than the UBs? The UBs are by far my most comfortable pair of shoes and I wish all my shoes felt like this. 

Last edited:
Just seen a size 12.5 in the creams newly listed on feebay. Proceed with caution. Go!

EDIT: I have been hawking the site for my size. I have no idea who the person is. Just a heads up for rep if someone is interested 8)

Last edited:
I'm rocking the 3 stripes since Run DMC and I can't stand Kanye but Adidas is killin it lately. Really in love with UBs...

UB's are hands down comfier than any Nike ive ever had, although those new Lunar Epics are pretty damn comfy as well.

Even if they werent Ye's, if the 350 was just another Adidas Originals design they would still have my heart. The design IMO is just too damn nice.

nerd.gif
 So which of your shoes do you feel are more comfortable than the UBs? The UBs are by far my most comfortable pair of shoes and I wish all my shoes felt like this. 
No, I'm not saying the ultra boost is not comfortable. It's just that the grey wool feels different than my other ones.

Just seen a size 12.5 in the creams newly listed on feebay. Proceed with caution. Go!

EDIT: I have been hawking the site for my size. I have no idea who the person is. Just a heads up for rep if someone is interested 8)

Are they fakes? Also I may just hold off for a 12 since its my true size and heard those fit more TTS.

Are they fakes? Also I may just hold off for a 12 since its my true size and heard those fit more TTS.

Thats left for those who are interested in them. However, IMHO, they do not look fake to me. Seems to be a reputable seller as well. Compared to a few other sizes, I think those are pretty in line with other comparable offers. Prices have risen lately so I think its fair - average.

Lol! Those shoes sold qaf! They were a very reasonable price as far as the current after market is concerned - IMO. Hopefully my size will be next!

Again, its not retail, but I thought it fair enough to mention if you desperately need one before they continue to dry up. Ive missed a few decent prices on my size by mere seconds over the past 2 weeks :-(

There was a size 10 that sold for under $300 just 24 hours ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom