ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Now that I purchased the SNS I'm one step closer from finishing my list haha

-SNS Collab

-MG

-3M

-Cream

-Wood Wood

-High Snobiety

-Olives
Solid list.  Olives then creams should be the priority because prices are going up as each remaining pair is sold.

Honestly if you have MG those HS are just extra icing on the cake.

Gonna focus my effort on trying to cop the white pairs now - forget the Creams. How often do those restock? I was gonna check my local stores today but it's Easter so they're all closed. 
Whites size 10 were on display at my local Finishline.  I didn't ask what sizes they had, but you could try to stock locate if they do that. I tried them on just for fun because I wear a 10.5 and 11 in UB.

They fit in length, but were so tight my feet starting going numb.

I can get a 10.5  burgundy for $400 but dont feel like dropping that much for a non collab. #thestrugle

I too am glad I managed to double up on the "Olives" this past week. Even manage to get a discount for the repeat business :D

Last edited:
Been thinking about the SNS as well, but it's not really a must have for me.

My UBs:

- White

- Cream

- Wool Grey

- Mystery Grey

- Core Black

- 3M (not sure if I want to keep it or not)

I prefer neutral colors for my shoes. There hasn't been anything that I REALLY want as of late.

you will be fine if you get half up from tts. you will feel a little more loose the toebox area but the rest of the shoe will still be snug. I got my solebox the same size with all my UBs and they fit perfect...of course I could get half size down from my usual UB size but I am telling you that it will be fine..
alright sweet yeah size 10 is my true size and thats what i found hope this guy comes through 

Men's size 10(x1) and 11(x1) in white available for $230 shipped - look feebay (not affiliated with the listing whatsoever). Just seen a couple mention it earlier.

anyone else think the sns is ugly? so many better options.

Those are the last pair I want then I'm done for awhile. I want core blacks but I'd rather use that $200ish towards some SNS and have those as my every day go to. Definitely my favorite so far but I'm also a little biased since creams were an easy grab for me.

Back
Top Bottom