ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been lurking for a little while now and figured I'd make an account to join in and help contribute where I can.

Bought a pair of core blacks a few weeks back and was instantly hooked. Pretty soon after I found a pair of navys online and now I'm afraid I've hopped on the train and there's no signs of stopping. 
welcome to the club mate

Been lurking for a little while now and figured I'd make an account to join in and help contribute where I can.

Bought a pair of core blacks a few weeks back and was instantly hooked. Pretty soon after I found a pair of navys online and now I'm afraid I've hopped on the train and there's no signs of stopping. 

any info on matchesfashion voucher i was just thinking about pulling the trigger on some kyujos or does it only work with zg?

Last edited:

Welcome to this addiction. You will regret it because in short period of time you will look at your collection and ask yourself "what have i've done?"

All yall dudes Boost collections is hurting my feelings LOL.

Only got PBs, OTs, White UBs, and Black PK NMDs so far and I'm thinking about possibly selling the PK(still DS sz 10.5).

Adidas been sucking me dry lately sheesh. And for some reason I'm still hyped up on finding a Solebox Uncaged sz 11 even tho I know I can't afford it rn, since I just copped PBs for resell, and then I see it in @Bdot  sig haha. Idk if I'd shell out $800 for them tho even tho they're sexy af. But I have a feeling resell is just going to keep going up and up. 

Still on the lookout for a pair of 3Ms tho and then I think I'll be content until the next yeezys drop. Not really feeling the NMDs that much which is why I'm thinking about selling my pair eventually. 

C'mon Adidas! Help a brother out! Restock them GRs 
mad.gif

Got me out here really feeling like Biggums checking all the sites daily. 

Last edited:
Sorry if i confused anyone.

Those are the prices I paid. I am not selling so please do not pm me with inquiries.

These fit a little big so half a size down is cool.

Sorry if i confused anyone.

Those are the prices I paid. I am not selling so please do not pm me with inquiries.

These fit a little big so half a size down is cool.
LOLOL bruh you almost had me get up from bed to grab my wallet. 

Nice cops tho! Those definitely were steals imo at the price you paid. 

Thanks for the sizing info tho, its weird how different UBs size different. Wish they were more consistent in that aspect.

Man don't know why but you are way too late for the party. A month ago whites restocked almost everyday.
Yeah, I know. 
frown.gif

I heard some bad reviews about the nubs on the soles which held me back. That's why I was only focused on copping pairs with the Continental soles. My thought process was, "Even Adidas knows the OG soles were not that good, so they went ahead and partnered up with Continental to create a better sole." Now, I simply don't care and just want a pair cause they look fresh. I saw that they were always restocking so I guess they would always be there. Unfortunately, that's not the case 
roll.gif

That's the price I pay since I'm Team Retail and Team Late 
laugh.gif

Why won't Adidas re-release a white pair with the Continental soles!!!?? 
mad.gif

Last edited:
LOLOL bruh you almost had me get up from bed to grab my wallet. 

Nice cops tho! Those definitely were steals imo at the price you paid. 

Thanks for the sizing info tho, its weird how different UBs size different. Wish they were more consistent in that aspect.

Lmaoo my bad bro i confused a handful of people.
I suggest checking craigslist and local groups for these. Some people are just looking for the quick flip and wont mind taking a bit less.

And yeah hate the sizing, hypebeast, og white, wood wood, solebox all fit differently smh.

So how do these Y3s fit compared to the 350s? really liking the blck ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom