ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think the 75 is dead for being who have bought within the last hour. Only getting 10% off now through referral

Glad to see everyone helping each other eat. Thread seems to have got back its sanity.

Think the 75 is dead for being who have bought within the last hour. Only getting 10% off now through referral
It is still alive. I think people who are posting the 10% just aren't following the procedure.

Claimed and repped.  Once I get a code posting here to keep it going.
Thats what im talking about baby we all eating congrats and thanks @philosophre for keeping your word and passing along the deal after you ate.

pass that $75. made two people happy

Can confirm it worked for me just now (thank you again @Philosophre, and @Bdot  for that matter. Now Im just waiting for the referral code to give out.
Thats what im talking about baby we all eating congrats and thanks @philosophre for keeping your word and passing along the deal after you ate.
Def will do.  Will the referral stuff just appear in my inbox?

Hoping to get the code next. Also realize that when checking out there is a link for referral from friend. Not sure if that link would give another code?

Just passed my code on, was tempted to cop Kyujo Lows but gonna hold off a bit until I have a chance to try on in person.

Regardless I know they'll stick around for a while and I'll have another chance to cop at discount.

If Matches had size 9 I would've doubled up in a heartbeat though. Normally I would've gotten an 8.5 or 9.5 and made it work but these 9s fit me so perfectly I feel like I need my second pair to be the same size, otherwise it'll always be the "lesser" pair.

@NonHeinous  Your referral link is available in a pop-up that shows up on the website immediately after purchasing. If you closed that, I believe you have to wait for an email.

Last edited:
package scheduled to arrive tomorrow :wow:

going to need a pair for my friend

Last edited:
I don't even want any Y3s but I have a code :lol:
Between the NT favoritism and lurkers this thing suck. Meanwhile me and 3 other dudes I've seen in here have been begging and get nothing at all. All the sneaker threads suck as far as people giving help meanwhile in the polo, cologne, free stuff and other posts its dudes throwing oops like a Globetrotter game.

FYI just tried to create my own a/c and purchased a pair of socks, only 10% off code...
again anyone can share $75 code, i will deeply appreciate and i will make sure i won't eat and run 

Back
Top Bottom