ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly what im thinking man. I am seeing less of them out there.. prob explains the price increases :frown:

Huge shout out to @Rambo831  for the assist on the code!  He's definitely spreading the love. 

This is what NT is all about man!  

If I ever see anything I can oop you, I'm going to send it your way! 

Yeah, major shouts to @chowfun89 for the assist with the code. For those who don't have any Y3's, you'll see why the price hike is there. Premium, from the packaging to the shoes. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Huge shout out to @Rambo831  for the assist on the code!  He's definitely spreading the love. 

This is what NT is all about man!  

If I ever see anything I can oop you, I'm going to send it your way! 
Nice!  It's all good man.  I've been helped on NT, and just passing along the karma.  But if you see any boosts in size 12 let me know 
laugh.gif

I guess i will have to settle with 10% off...lol
Yeah, major shouts to @chowfun89 for the assist with the code. For those who don't have any Y3's, you'll see why the price hike is there. Premium, from the packaging to the shoes. Can't wait.
Right, that's why i think i will settle with 10% off...haha

was able to purchase another 10.5 for a friend. plenty of stock left it seems

Alright, I generated another 75 off for the Y-3.  PM te get it.  If I dont reply sorry it's gone. 
Damn ya'll still going on the code. good to hear @Rambo831  still giving back.

Unlike the rest of you #NTSavages. I actually want a backup pair now lmao

Code has been released.  Lets see if it worked on dudes end too.  I think I can keep generating them, but it's a pain in the....I have to create phony emails and what not to have the codes emailed to, then sometimes that dont even work.  It's like matchesfashion only picks 1 of 3 emails to send the codes to. 

Code has been released.  Lets see if it worked on dudes end too.  I think I can keep generating them, but it's a pain in the....I have to create phony emails and what not to have the codes emailed to, then sometimes that dont even work.  It's like matchesfashion only picks 1 of 3 emails to send the codes to. 
Lol well you will be repaid in the future im sure. I opened the floodgates and you're regulating it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom