ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

​SORRY GUYS I CANT PM EVERYONE BACK ITS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME MIGHT BURN IT BUT HERE YOU GO:
  1. Create an account on matches
  2. After you create an account log in and fill your shipping address in.
  3. Go to the y-3 pure boost and add your size to your cart.
  4. Find another item that is above $40 and add it to your cart. It doesn’t matter what it is.
  5. Go to your cart
  6. Open  up a new tab and click this link:
http://link.matchesfashion.com/clic...21haWwuY29t/56f3745611890de2718b456eCa550e6b0
  1. The link will take you to a place to enter your email address. Give your real email so they can send you the code. There might be a delay because a bunch of people are signing up.
  2. Once you get the code Copy the code and paste it in your cart in the voucher section.
  3. After you see that you received $75 off then enter another code: USAFREE
Then hit enter again.

Then lastly after both discount and free shipping are applied remove the other item you don’t want from your cart.

It should keep the discount and free shipping for $200
HEre's @Bdot  's post

Once the code is applied you remove the item you don't want and the price will stay at $200. 

You have to look at Bdot's post a few pages back to know exactly what to do.
Yes that's with the code.  I am still trying to generate the code myself by opening an a/c and purchase something and hoping it will send me the $75 code.  Last time i tried to buy a socks, only 10% code, so wondering if i have to purchase something more $$? 

Yes that's with the code.  I am still trying to generate the code myself by opening an a/c and purchase something and hoping it will send me the $75 code.  Last time i tried to buy a socks, only 10% code, so wondering if i have to purchase something more $$? 
Yeah a friend did the same and only received 10% with the sock method. I believe if you purchase something at $300+

Last edited:

CANCELSZN
beat me to it 
laugh.gif

I already passed out all my $75 off codes but if I get any more from people copping using my codes I'll definitely share.

Crazy, we're basically all copping these kicks for 40% off just after they dropped.

I'm trying for 1 more but it's not generating.  I'm thinking the deal is dead.  I'll try again to make sure. 

I already passed out all my $75 off codes but if I get any more from people copping using my codes I'll definitely share.

Crazy, we're basically all copping these kicks for 40% off just after they dropped.
So we definitely get codes back when ours are used after a purchase? i've been hawking my email forever now.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom