ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

resell will still be there on these, even after the restock -- it's a unique colored shoe, and add on top of that that J Biebs has been wearing them.... RIP
i still get people not even knowing they exist when i go out, i prefer wearing them and my olives more than my yzys now cause its more low key and unique 

Oh I only ordered 2 only because I have a feeling they will probably be canceled knowing my luck
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I know most reasonable people will do that. But I can def see some greedy NT folks ordering 10 per size of a size run 
mean.gif

Depends, we're seeing a lot of people who wanted them get them right now for retail. Some people are missing out but probably won't if they restock in more places, but the hype is real so there will always be somebody who will pay resell
True...  When the restock comes and market is flooded then they's make at least $50...  

Damn, sucks that I'may at work.
I'm over here on the bench while everybody here hitting game winners.
I feel like RG3 on the sidelines right now.

True...  When the restock comes and market is flooded then they's make at least $50...   
It's happening with the NMDs, people are selling them for just about retail to get rid of them. Of course we're talking about the unicorn that is the cream UB so it's a different story. I just hope there are more restocks planned so my chances to get a pair are better

Last edited:

It's happening with the NMDs, people are selling them for just about retail to get rid of them. Of course we're talking about the unicorn that is the cream UB so it's a different story. I just hope there are more restocks planned so my chances to get a pair are better
Yeah NMD mesh I understand but if we are talking about PKs, at least $100 profit still...  The PK monochrome pack seems to have settled at $350 after selling for $450+ the first couple days...

Last edited:
Just ordered from SF Champs. Manager mentioned she was stopping orders after the group of us ordered. Only 1x per person. Size 13 is sold out so I grabbed the 12.

same here, champs employees suck. i asked 3 different people, all said different things with attitudes. woat

I can't stand retail workers man :smh: When I went to go get white UBs for my girl I asked dude for her size and he straight up said "they don't make that size." I was even holding a pair of Core Blacks in her size in my hand at that exact moment too :lol: . Even after I asked if he was sure, he gave me hella attitude and was like "Yea I'm sure." Then I asked another worker in there and he went to go grab it.

For any Houstonian in here,

No creams in stock and wouldn't take any in store orders.

Champs Galleria

Champs Nw mall

Champs Greenspoint

Champs Northline mall

Champs Willowbrook - Full run on Navys though.

Champs Memorial mal

Back
Top Bottom