ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone know if UB's are manufactured in the US or China etc? looking to scoop a pair but i don't want to pay these crazy customs fees for Canada

Just called my local champs and they said they're getting a "grey" colorway this weekend..idk if he's mixing them up with creams 
nerd.gif

No worries, if you go for the navy's let me know if Champs still have them in stock? I didn't check because I thought FTL had them and I didn't have enough time to go back. Rookie mistake lol maybe I'll go back and cop a pair of 9s

Im down in Pleasanton so just gonna go there and try to order em from there ill share any updates I get if any

FTL said the same thing, hopefully we can cook on something dope.  Dammit, I'm going to be driving to the mall alot for the next 3 days lol

Can anyone get into the Sacramento HoH and confirm Navy's or Creams? Their phones are blown up, can't get through

did they restock anywhere in san jose?

i want to call to find out by im in canada and might have to make that LD call....

Dallas Galleria Champs punked everyone. They've been saying all day that a shipment was set to drop between 12 and 1. A line formed. Then they came out at 1 and said the creams weren't on the truck today...

Back
Top Bottom