ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we talk so much about terrible store employees and how some act high and mighty...

But to be honest, I think I'd be a jerk too dealing with 90% of you.

You guys really are annoying. Acting a fool.
Well they did apply for that job to deal with people like us. Low pay or not, a job must be done and done professionally.

It doesn't constitute us being a**holes but it is expected if you work retail.

we talk so much about terrible store employees and how some act high and mighty...

You're probably right.... I'm always courteous to the store employees whether or not they were helpful/kind to me. 

Hope that's not a shot at me regarding my incident today.

You tripping. If I work retail I hook my NT broski for sure...

The way you treat others, you will get treated back the same...

Last edited:

HOUSTON folks, sounds like Galleria location is holding back on some of them, eh? Tough market out there.

I was able to get a size 10.5 from Memorial City Mall. It was their last pair.
glad you were able to grab a pair man..that sucks to hear. I saw a post on FB of some dude with 6 pairs in the back of a champs with names on each box..

need someone to answer quick... if i wear a 9.5, could i fit into a 9? this might be my only chance to cop a pair for a long time...

Hope that's not a shot at me regarding my incident today.

You tripping. If I work retail I hook my NT broski for sure...

The way you treat others, you will get treated back the same...

not towards you at all. That was foul to make you come there only to say sike.

Its the others buffoonery I see happen here each day.

need someone to answer quick... if i wear a 9.5, could i fit into a 9? this might be my only chance to cop a pair for a long time...
Won't fit. Send it my way.  
wink.gif

JK, that should be fine. 

Well they did apply for that job to deal with people like us. Low pay or not, a job must be done and done professionally.

It doesn't constitute us being a**holes but it is expected if you work retail.

Nah. Its a low paying job and people shouldn't act like idiots just because they MUST have something and they work there.

Its just the mentality of our society. Oh you work here, so I'm going to treat you like my ***** just because.

There's a certain point where enough is enough. You act courteous to someone and they act like a jerk to you, thats a whole other thing.

Some of the stuff i read here makes me just shake my head. I'm embarrassed with this shoe culture.

Just the old fart coming out of me I guess

i have this size 9 core black carted atm but don't know if i should pull the trigger... afraid it won't fit 
frown.gif

Same here. Not too crazy about upcoming UBs based on the sample pics.
Looks like it's gonna be gradient and/or uncaged UB heavy/NMD heavy. NMDs are cool but rather invest in UBs since I tried them all. Not going to lose sleep anymore on NMDs.

Almost everyone here in this thread scooping a pair while i'm here in my country drooling on all your pairs. Man it sucks when the only great colorway we released was MG and 3m.

Looks like it's gonna be gradient and/or uncaged UB heavy/NMD heavy. NMDs are cool but rather invest in UBs since I tried them all. Not going to lose sleep anymore on NMDs.
So you really changed your mind when you said UB's are dead?

Nah. Its a low paying job and people shouldn't act like idiots just because they MUST have something and they work there.

Its just the mentality of our society. Oh you work here, so I'm going to treat you like my ***** just because.

There's a certain point where enough is enough. You act courteous to someone and they act like a jerk to you, thats a whole other thing.

Some of the stuff i read here makes me just shake my head. I'm embarrassed with this shoe culture.

Just the old fart coming out of me I guess
Imagine, this is ONLY for one release/restock. Imagine what they have to go through with every single drop.

All these people calling non-stop every hour on the dot. I agree with you - they are not paid to deal with requests over the phone. Take care of your physical customers first.

As far as holding pairs for backdoor sales, I don't like it, but I don't blame them. Look how much they're getting paid.

Some of you guys need to stop being so bratty and quit calling them non-stop. 

Back
Top Bottom