ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah just tried my email link and got the same delayed message. Probably a limit on referrals so MF doesn't loose too much with this promo.

I think they recently implemented the limit. I can confirm at least 4 of my orders completed (different emails) and at least 2 folks here that i referred here was able to use it.

I think they recently implemented the limit. I can confirm at least 4 of my orders completed (different emails) and at least 2 folks here that i referred here was able to use it.
Yeah hes right, i still have the code he sent me and it works and mine doesnt expire until April 22 even though some NT members say April 12

Last edited:
LOL, I can try and scoop up a 9.5 for you when they release. But do you think these will be that hard to cop? It looks like a regular general release that will see plenty of restocks. 

I was just kidding. I would hope it would be a GR, but even still, GR whites manage to sell out pretty fast. Didn't someone on this thread mention that they were LTD's?

Yes the triple black UBs will have the LTD tag, from what I've been told.

They will likely be very hard to cop.

Didn't someone on this thread mention that they were LTD's?

I think up to this point only Silver, Cream, 3M, and MG have had the LTD moniker. Not sure if I'm leaving any others out, but pretty sure the GR whites weren't part of the LTD tier.

Edit: just realized you were referring to the upcoming ones.

Last edited:
Didn't someone on this thread mention that they were LTD's?

I think up to this point only Silver, Cream, 3M, and MG have had the LTD moniker. Not sure if I'm leaving any others out, but pretty sure the GR whites weren't part of the LTD tier.

Edit: just realized you were referring to the upcoming ones.

CNY, upcoming Rainbow LTD, Olive & Burgs also have LTD tag I believe

Are you serious? Lame. Silly me was hoping for an easy cop this time. Either way, I'm in!
All non-gradient UBs are hard to cop now, Ltd or not. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom