ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynnhaven Mall Virginia Beach and HOH MacArthur Mall Norfolk got some Chalks according to my friend. Managed to grab me a 10.5, damn hyped.

Didnt wan't to read the last 30 pages. Was there a cream restock? If anyone has my size can you oop me? New to the thread I'll only pay you retail for your efforts.
You had an honorable mention so it jumped 30 pages...

Doesnt really make it right does it?  
Is it wrong? If it's legal it's just a moral question. Plenty of people out there who don't see a morality issue with kids who work in stores buying good stock for themselves. Maybe you do, but it's quite a grey area to be imposing a morality stance. 

In any event I didn't say whether I thought it was right or wrong. Just said that a lot of people (maybe most) would do the same we're probably directing our anger at this 'problem' at the wrong people. 

You had an honorable mention so it jumped 30 pages...
I've been to a few FTL around the bay today. All workers are aware of this release and are extra shady about them..

Went to Bayfair and met @orangemonkey and we both got denied.

Pairs are going to a handful of people in the Bay. they letting homies purchase multiple or simply saying "sold out" when they have stock.

Bayfair told me they didnt have them in my size but Serromonte had hella...hmmm.

page 2000
nthat.gif

I feel that if colors were more available, the hype drops dramatically. Obviously there are some who like a CW regardless of quantity or don't care for a CW regardless of the limited factor.
Agreed - the only general / wide release CW's about in a lot of places at the moment are the horrible flouro gradient messes. Creating a lot of thirst for creams and anything tonal etc. 

Just copped at $260 shipped and then an hour later get an auto charge from stockx at my $240 bid. Totally forgot about that lol -_-

stores are putting UB's in display cases now. Wow.

Its at an all time high.

Online release is going to be extremely attainable.

Resale value for Creams aren't even that great anymore. Tons of resellers but not enough buyers who are willing to pay 300+ unless they're from another country.

Resale value for Creams aren't even that great anymore. Tons of resellers but not enough buyers who are willing to pay 300+ unless they're from another country.
This. 

Sold my extra for 260 invoiced. Would have rather kept it now that it's gone and I think about it often haha

Back
Top Bottom