ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up my pair from stonestown today. Most people already had picked up their pairs, just in case some of you were looking to possibly pick up an unclaimed pair.

For anyone in Central Florida, Altamonte Mall FTL already received their stock earlier this week and have been sold out for a few days.
Finally nice to hear from someone in the area. Thanks for the heads up 
smokin.gif

finally said f it and got a pair for 230 shipped. resellers are definitely ready to let these go now
Definitely good...  If that was invoiced shipped, seller made $10 probably unless other discounts are applied to it when he purchased it...  

Definitely good...  If that was invoiced shipped, seller made $10 probably unless other discounts are applied to it when he purchased it...  
yep, invoiced and shipped. it hurt a little to pay resale (especially since i still have an adidas coupon from the botched ADC drop in december), but i was ready to end the hunt

yep, invoiced and shipped. it hurt a little to pay resale (especially since i still have an adidas coupon from the botched ADC drop in december), but i was ready to end the hunt
You can always buy and sell when/if ADC drops... 

2 weeks ago everyone would've jumped on a pair of creams for $230 shipped. Now everyone is hesitant on paying that price. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom