ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk where you running around at, but if u wear socks with your shoes and your feet don't sweat I don't see how your shoes stink or have odor

[ATTACHMENT=11785]image.jpeg (3,534k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Now if I could only get boost into this boot I'd b good

don't think they actually shipped yet. just created the shipping label. that's what I thought the last time I ordered lol

Could anyone confirm that the extra white laces that came with the y3 zg knits are normal laces, meaning i can just buy them anywhere?? Or are they special?

Also, how long are they btw? Srry too lazy to measure

Thanks!

Last edited:
Could anyone confirm that the extra white laces that came with the y3 zg knits are normal laces, meaning i can just buy them anywhere?? Or are they special?

Also, how long are they btw? Srry too lazy to measure

Thanks!
Did you get a pair? They're the same as the laces that come already in the shoe, just a backup.

Did you get a pair? They're the same as the laces that come already in the shoe, just a backup.
I had an issue with Farfetch, cause the boutique did not give me the extra laces and the shoe was worn.....

I was wondering if those laces i can just buy at any store

I was wondering if those laces i can just buy at any store
You can surely find similar laces somewhere just not sure they'd be exactly the same. Why do you need them though? If you already have a pair of the shoes, it's the exact same laces you already have.

Is there any difference between the December F&F Creams and the massive Footlocker release of this past week? 

Size 12 Chalks at HOH Scottsdale, AZ - Not sure if they do phone orders...I was there 20 min ago. Snagged a size 11 of the navy's for $144 with my discount

I've seen $220-230 shipped but if you don't want to wait and keep looking that's not bad.
You're an idiot if you let these go for $220 shipped. Retail is $180. Add about $15 for sales tax. That's $195 base cost. 

Shipping is $12-15 depending on where you're shipping to. Paypal takes 4% which is about $8. That's makes your total $215-218...

Congratulations.....you just made $2 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom