ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still haven't caught the creams. They apparently restocked by me in NYC and store clerk told me a dude bought "two bags full in different sizes" then the adidas store clerk told me "oh yeah I saw that kid. He came in here asking if we got them too."

:smh:

I still haven't caught the creams. They apparently restocked by me in NYC and store clerk told me a dude bought "two bags full in different sizes" then the adidas store clerk told me "oh yeah I saw that kid. He came in here asking if we got them too."

:smh:
that's how we do in nyc

Struck out all week trying to cop navy and cream sz9.

Found navy on eBay for $206 shipped and copped it. Basically $10 above retail after tax.

Now the hunt continues for the cream.

Struck out all week trying to cop navy and cream sz9.

Found navy on eBay for $206 shipped and copped it. Basically $10 above retail after tax.

Now the hunt continues for the cream.
Nice work on the Navy. I regret not pulling the trigger on a pair of 14s on eBay for $230 shipped. Creams on eBay, flight club, goat, etc. are all $100+ more than other sizes, which sucks. I'm just not willing to pay 2x retail. If anyone wants to oop me either pair I wouldn't mind. :wink:

I am so jealz man

Been searching forever

More so for a deal instead of resell

Speckle density??

STOP IT MAN 
roll.gif

Serious man
laugh.gif

Granted it turned into a joke but was still funny to read haha
my goodness 
roll.gif

And I have also suffered the same ailment as most of you as well.

I dont even put any boost shoe back in the box bc I know the next chance I get to wear sneakers, its just gonna be one of those

I keep trying to put my boys to UB too but they still think the AJ XI is the most confortable shoe ever still :frown:

Just realized that the cream ultra boost was the first sneaker I ever paid taxes on cause I copped from Staten Island

Nice work on the Navy. I regret not pulling the trigger on a pair of 14s on eBay for $230 shipped. Creams on eBay, flight club, goat, etc. are all $100+ more than other sizes, which sucks. I'm just not willing to pay 2x retail. If anyone wants to oop me either pair I wouldn't mind. :wink:
not sure what size you are but I had at least 4 ebay sellers who are willing to sell me the creams for 250 shipped. sz 8.5

Mississippi State football coach just plugged the Ultra Boost on SportsCenter. Adidas is making the right moves.

i sold my iron hearts(too thick for LA). I hardly wear my 3sixteens now and mostly wear my APCs 
I haven't been able to wear raw blue denim in a while now... I just can't figure out how to wear it properly with sneakers and/or in the spring/summer lately... I've done APC, 3sixteen, currently some Nudies, and have some RRL waiting in the wings.

I still wear some raw, but lately it's only some black waxed Nudies.

Otherwise it's been joggers and H&M zip pants and the like lol

Back
Top Bottom