ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're from Oahu, I was probably sitting right next to you on the L train.
mean.gif
Did manage to cop the red camo NMD though so not a total loss.
I was in the row behind you guys then.  Just like you I got the red NMD as a consolation prize.  Any idea what time people started lining up?  

I was in the row behind you guys then.  Just like you I got the red NMD as a consolation prize.  Any idea what time people started lining up?  
Ayeee Oahu boiz! lol, i didnt bother trying to come early because i thought no one knew about it, but turns out people were in line since 1 am

The FTL employee told me the first guy showed up at 4am but was kicked out by security. Most started lining up at 6. Doors opened at 840 and creams were gone by 9. Only 34 pairs to go around. :smh:

Ayeee Oahu boiz! lol, i didnt bother trying to come early because i thought no one knew about it, but turns out people were in line since 1 am

1 am?!!!  I heard some female mention that as she grabbed the last Cream (size 13), might have been her second pair, but I thought she was just flexing.  

i'll tell you what else is wrong with KLEKT

1. people tagging all sorts of other shoes with UB. sacrilege

2. 'want to buy' listings

Got my size 11. So hype! Been wanting 3Ms forever. Came so close to paying resale or buying lightly used.

They also have a page for TD and PB 350s marked "new" in the top right corner... I wonder if they restocked those as well?

Back
Top Bottom