ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just had a bad experience with KICKGAME.CO.UK

I ordered some royal blue UB and instead they sent me Core blacks. The invoice inside the package even had the right shoe picture & style code. But they still manage to ship me the wrong shoes. It also came crushed because they sent it in a bag. They ignored my emails so I initiated a chargeback with my credit card company. Once they credited me back the money, kickgame decided to finally respond to me smh.
mean.gif

Anybody use crep protect or any other shoe repellent on their ultra boosts? Specifically the all white ultra boost?

Found a pair of Cremes for a decent price on Stockx.  Anyone have experience buying from them?
Haven't purchased yet, but I did just sell a pair of Yeezy's with them, everything worked out perfectly so I can't imagine a sale not being the same.

My bro is looking at some UBs and they are on GOAT and Grailed for the same price.  Any reason to use one over the other?

My bro is looking at some UBs and they are on GOAT and Grailed for the same price.  Any reason to use one over the other?
If I had a choice, GOAT first.  Which is not to say buying off Grailed is bad.  GOAT is just safer. 

Back
Top Bottom