ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pimp.gif

#BoostVibes
I went back to the OG laces instead of the 3m type, I like this look more now.

GOAT and StockX both reliable and legit? Does the seller really ship to either places for a legit check before shipping to the buyer? Never copped a pair through these sites and would hate it to get some fakes.

Looking for the ultra boost size. So a 10 probably would be good? Hard for me to get to stores, so can't really try any on.

GOAT and StockX both reliable and legit? Does the seller really ship to either places for a legit check before shipping to the buyer? Never copped a pair through these sites and would hate it to get some fakes.
Yea I shipped my Yeezys to them, they verify them before paying the seller and they send them out to the buyer. 

Yes the seller really ships to them. Why would you think to question that?

People on this board have nothing but good things to say about either so far.

These are slowly growing on me. Definitely need to get a black pair first though, mainly 3Ms.

Sold mine now my only dark pair are the 3m but it's pics like these that make me consider buying these again. They're still not as impressive in person but I agree the contrast on the stripes really makes it.

I just had a bad experience with KICKGAME.CO.UK

I ordered some royal blue UB and instead they sent me Core blacks. The invoice inside the package even had the right shoe picture & style code. But they still manage to ship me the wrong shoes. It also came crushed because they sent it in a bag. They ignored my emails so I initiated a chargeback with my credit card company. Once they credited me back the money, kickgame decided to finally respond to me smh.
mean.gif

Sorry to hear that.  I purchased my Olive UB from them back in December and although they were above retail they did me right.

They fixed the documentation so I wouldn't get hit with custom fees, but yeah they do ship in a bag. 

I just got my Adizero Prime Boost LTD Multi in from Pro-Direct and they shipped in a bag too.

My box is damaged on one end, but still usable.

I don't understand how these International companies charge a high shipping fee and then ship in a bag.
mean.gif

Last edited:
wonder why JJ got 3M's all of a sudden. Are we smelling a comeback?
I don't understand how these International companies charge a high shipping fee and then ship in a bag.
mean.gif

because overseas postage fees are high as well, sure these companies might get a slight discount as business holders, but shipping it in a box would make it a larger package which would change the dimension and that can increase fees, weigh more and costs more to the company themselves (they gotta provide shipping boxes) as well as to ship it. Not justifiable IMO, but I'd understand why. 

Last edited:

Looking for the ultra boost size. So a 10 probably would be good? Hard for me to get to stores, so can't really try any on.
What's your TTS and Flyknit Racer (FKR) size? Foot width plays a big part. Personally, I prefer .5 up regardless of whether they're Primeknit (PK) or wool (foot isn't wide either).

I'm a TTS 9.5 and go 10s in FKRs and UBs; however, I can make both work in TTS if I'm wearing thin socks like Stance Super Invisibles. PK is tighter than wool as well. That said, some people go TTS with wool and .5 up for PK. Then you have some that go TTS in both. My observation is that most people usually just to .5 up on both. If the UBs are too tight near the top of your foot, but fit well length wise, then you can take the insole, too. But it sounds like you're pretty much straight up guessing in this case. So, if I were in your shoes, no pun intended, I'd order a TTS or .5 from a place that has a good return policy and free shipping. Try them on and send back the pair that doesn't fit. Or, just go with your FKR size. Even if they're a little big, you should be on with these things. I could probably make a 10.5 PK work.

Hope that helps

Side note. Anyone seen any size 10 Silver LTDs floating around their parts? TIA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom