ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9 in creams? So you saying I go a full size up from TTS in other UB?
Is 9 in UB your TTS or .5 up from it?
9 is my TTS but I could probably go 9.5 too.  I'm usually a 8-8.5 in boots and CP/Margielas so I tried a 8.5 in UBs first and struck out lol

Girl got me the cream colorway in a 10, but didn't realize it runs big (saw the previous few pages but she bought it weeks ago for my birthday). Tried it on and it is like most have said, it's longer. She paid over retail, pulled the trigger finally and it wasn't the perfect fit. She wasn't too happy.

Now on the search for a 9.5....
where u located?

I wear a 10.5-11 in most shoes. A 10.5 in yeezys
My first pair, all white, are 10.5. A snug fit but nothing crazy where it hurts
My 3Ms, Creams, Navys, MGs are all 11 and thats the perfect size. I had a pair of 10.5 creams and they fit tight around the toes
My OG are 11.5 and still fit fine. I wore an 11.5 in creams for a couple months and they still felt fine, just a little long.

Last edited:
TTS is nearly impossible in them unless people have some abnormal wide feet !
Anyway, I'm sure you would be able to sell them with quickness.

My nephew was able to finally scoop a pair of MGs for 210. The bad thing is I had to pay for it cause its his birthday. Hard to have a family who loves UBs. Lol

View media item 2007366
First day with the lace swap I'm happy with the look. Does anyone else feel their big toe protruding through the toebox? Not noticeable to any lookers but if I run my hand across the toe box you can clearly feel the big toe.

My nephew was able to finally scoop a pair of MGs for 210. The bad thing is I had to pay for it cause its his birthday. Hard to have a family who loves UBs. Lol
roll.gif

First day with the lace swap I'm happy with the look. Does anyone else feel their big toe protruding through the toebox? Not noticeable to any lookers but if I run my hand across the toe box you can clearly feel the big toe.
Take the insole out; it'll help mitigate that issue if not outright eliminate it.  I find UB's to be more comfortable sans the insole anyhow.  
grin.gif

Last edited:

Take the insole out; it'll help mitigate that issue if not outright eliminate it.  I find UB's to be more comfortable sans the insole anyhow.  
grin.gif

Agreed.  I resisted removing the insole for a while, but changed my mind after getting some NMDs which are just like UBs without the insole.  Wish I would have done it sooner, as it gives a bit more room as well as allowing you to really feel the boost with your feet.

I introduced my wife the Flyknits she wanted every pair I bought for myself. Then I introduced the UltraBoost....and well..every I pair I bought for myself x2. 

I introduced my wife the Flyknits she wanted every pair I bought for myself. Then I introduced the UltraBoost....and well..every I pair I bought for myself x2. 
[/quote] 2nd. Now I have to check what pair my wife is wearing before we leave the house. I am not a fan of couples wearing matching shoes. I feel like I am back in high school going to Sadie Hawkins :D

Last edited:
I recently put my co-worker onto UBs & he got core blacks & MGs, so I never wear those colorways to the office now haha.

Those are turrible.  Would love to see a fake womens WW, especially to see how they would tackle the strap. 
laugh.gif
I'm super surprised they even made fake WW considering it required them to replicate the new cage & whatnot. Now I wouldn't be that surprised if they made fakes of all the collabs. Probably gonna see fake SBs soon & fake HSNs would be relatively easy once they got the leather cage down.

Back
Top Bottom