ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great pick up but your wallet is definitely mad at you right now.
Damn haha nice pickups

Ordered some OG whites from Winnsports ebay since I had a $15 ebay coupon to use before the 14th. Pretty much payed retail, hope they dont get canceled.

Thoughts on restock for Core Black and Triple whites from CS,Eastbay,Ftl? Will they sell out online?

Im from Australia this is the cheapest way I know to cop some 2.0 and I've had multiple L's with Yeezys and Nmds.

Do these sell out in seconds(bots?).I've had bad experience using these sites. Which one is the best to use with international shipping?

Last edited:

Winnsports has a lot of sizes available for OG whites on eBay for $209 shipped, which is only about $10 above retail if you take into account tax. 
Although I feel like it's too good to be true... Just ordered my 9.5 anyway
smokin.gif
 thanks for the heads up! Repped. 

The OG whites are good from that seller. Surprised there's that much pairs, i haven't seen this listing before.

Last edited:
Have you bought a pair from them before? Was everything fine? I just ordered a pair yesterday.
99.9% Positive Feedback..  I'm sure it's completely fine. "pa pa pa paranoid..."

Looks like the seller had some NMD PK's as well within the past month and and also sold the Core Blacks for $189 free shipping

Mirror black heels.... I'm sure same treatment as the Gold / Silver / Broze heels that has been previewed already. 

I would just wait until they come do Aus shores man. Going to be spending $300+ either way. Shouldnt be too hard of a coo but never know
Thoughts on restock for Core Black and Triple whites from CS,Eastbay,Ftl? Will they sell out online?

Im from Australia this is the cheapest way I know to cop some 2.0 and I've had multiple L's with Yeezys and Nmds.

Do these sell out in seconds(bots?).I've had bad experience using these sites. Which one is the best to use with international shipping?
I

Winnsports has a lot of sizes available for OG whites on eBay for $209 shipped, which is only about $10 above retail if you take into account tax. 
repped, great find on this eBay seller. Just got wifey the purples, hopefully they fit her and she likes them in person.

Last edited:
Just picked up the last pair of Size 12 Triple White 2.0 Ultra Boosts today at Champs SF Westfield. Both Adidas SF and Champs had sold out of them. Adidas also sold out of the 2.0 Black Core. FinishLine SF wasn't getting any in-store and Footlocker SF only got the Core Black 2.0. Shoe Palace SF said they might get something but they don't know.

Was my lucky day at Champs as I after I had the last Triple White 2.0 UB sent to the cashier, I looked around and noticed a 1.0 Navy Ultra Boost on display. Looked inside and what do you know, it's size 12. So, ended up with nearly $400 spent after taxes (broke) but super excited that I copped the Navy 1.0 along with the Triple White 2.0. Even better news was that Adidas shipped by Core Black 1.0 that I snagged online yesterday as Adidas put a single pair up on ADC.

So, I've got a decent collection now. The Core Black 1.0, Purple Block OG 1.0, Triple White 2.0, Navy 1.0 and incoming soon is also the Core Black 2.0.

Obviously, my primary goal is the Triple Black now. Summer releases looking hot. Might take a look at the Royal 2.0 as well.
Funny I returned size 12 navy's back to that Champs after having buyers remorse a month back ....copped 3 pairs of ultra boosts in one day Creams (help in Houston) White 1.0 (adidas SF), Navy (champs SF)....but when I copped the HS that Saturday...I started to think I waaay over did it and they went back Hahahaha it was tough to hand them over

Funny I returned size 12 navy's back to that Champs after having buyers remorse a month back ....copped 3 pairs of ultra boosts in one day Creams (help in Houston) White 1.0 (adidas SF), Navy (champs SF)....but when I copped the HS that Saturday...I started to think I waaay over did it and they went back Hahahaha it was tough to hand them over

I'll be sure to cherish them on the off chance they were yours. They look fresh. Once ADC delivers my 1.0 and 2.0 black core, will do a family shot of the lot.

Last edited:
lol white and black 2.0 are getting botted so hard. Good luck resellers on coming up $10.

Back
Top Bottom