ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wait what? 

Never been a fan of having foot sit on boost. I feel the insole evenly distributes the bounce you are speaking of. More support than cushion. Plus it just feels weird that 99.9% of my shoes have insoles minus my NMDs.
I was referring to your NMD comment...  I feel like the UBs still have more bounce compared to NMDs even without insole 
laugh.gif

Is it me or does Adidas love restocking those damn Triple Whites...? Wish they would show some more love to some of the other colors.. Ahem ahem creams

Is it me or does Adidas love restocking those damn Triple Whites...? Wish they would show some more love to some of the other colors.. Ahem ahem creams
Im sure by this point they have dropped way more of the OG pattern pairs than gradients but they are more wanted and sell out faster. Say goodbye to the OG pair restocks...its about to be only gradients for a while till the 3rd gen drops. 

Im sure by this point they have dropped way more of the OG pattern pairs than gradients but they are more wanted and sell out faster. Say goodbye to the OG pair restocks...its about to be only gradients for a while till the 3rd gen drops. 
Maybe but there were recently some core black 1.0s posted with a 3/16 date, so there's still hope of more OG knit restocks coming this year.

This is why they are so behind on/canceling other originally planned restocks - they are using all of their resources to mass produce these new gradients for the masses.

Maybe but there were recently some core black 1.0s posted with a 3/16 date, so there's still hope of more OG knit restocks coming this year.
Yeah your probably right...there will be a few more OG restocks.

To me it looks like at this point Adidas has transitioned to the gradients. The OGs will likely be few and far between. Especially for wanted pairs like creams, greys, 3ms etc. 

Last edited:
FAM, Champs has a few colors of UB online, but it says they are "available for purchase in selects stores." Can my local Champs place the order?

Quote:

I've tried doing it at my local champs (south coast and main place) and they wouldn't do it. You might have better luck.
I got my local store in Austin to order a pair of creams when they recently restocked but i know a lot of stores won't do it. really just depends on if the employee is willing to or not.

Just found the silver metallics at lady's footlocker, last size 8.5 but said in-store pick up. 

edit, wait, there's silver metallic & wool grey? What's the difference? 
Silver metallics have a tight shiny Lurex weave: 

Whereas the grey wools are the same wool material as the creams and have more of a matte finish: 

Damn, no 12's...was hoping there'd be a deal like this on that colorway since it's sitting. 

Last edited:
Yesterday I went ub scouting and ended up having a woolie good day'...  
smokin.gif
      Nice find after that L-train on Saturday...
frown.gif

Mostly saw navy, core black 1.0 , solar 2.0 and random NMD sitting... oh and 1 spot had some white 2.0...  Passed on all that.  Kinda want navy to beat on but can't find my size and want a lil discount on them...  

Back
Top Bottom