ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope this hasn't been answered extensively before, but could anyone let me know where to get some different laces for the UBs? Any good experiences with specific stores? Or does adidas stock them somewhere I didn't find them yet? Need to upgrade mine, badly. 

I really hope this hasn't been answered extensively before, but could anyone let me know where to get some different laces for the UBs? Any good experiences with specific stores? Or does adidas stock them somewhere I didn't find them yet? Need to upgrade mine, badly. 
RLS is where I've gotten mine, though they are somewhat picked over on UB laces right now.

http://www.**************.com/category/ultra-boost-shoe-laces

************** or lacelab

where's the dude and his 2nd account who claim winnsports is fake at? I thought we were going to get another detail comparison?
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.  He was like his own hype man. 
roll.gif

Didnt know MGs were selling for 300...have a pair i wore a few times, maybe i should sell it 
smokin.gif

Had a chance to cop a bunch for retail as well. damn

Anyone looking for a Grey Wool in a men's size 8? Ebay seller is asking for $250 shipped but I'm sure you could negotiate lower.

Last edited:

Hi Fam. can anyone help me out on these. do yall think its safe to buy.

This and this.

TIA
yeah I was gonna say that the side heel portion looks suspect.  There's that stitching that runs all the way down to the plastic heel tab thing on the real ones, and these scoop really up

scooped Core Black 1.0 @ Adidas Store in FL today AND they let me use a 20% off coupon (or someone made a mistake).

$154 out the door

Back
Top Bottom