ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its so ridiculous how people try to make 20-30 bucks from a UB white 2.0 resell. Pairs getting soaked up by sellers and are sitting online for 40€ above retail.

This is the moment when people start to realize that there is no resell value in these. They will desperately try to unload them for retail+shipping/fees
roll.gif

How do the sizing run on the boost 93/16?

I'm normally a 9.5 but do 10.5 in the ultra boost with wiggle room, do these run similar?

how accurate is the size calculator on adc?
I wear a 13 in nike basketball shoes and the calculator says me my perfect size would be size 14. Can this be true?
My Yeezys are size 12, that's why I'm confused now...

cop two different sizes and return one, or try a pair on in store

UB's are TTS but you can get away with .5 up.

womens sizes for adidas are 1 full size up so you would get an 11.5

i might pick up those womens ultraboost st's for the gym so i dont keep wearing my core blacks. hmmmmmm

Also, sorry for my link for a FSR earlier, i meant to post the Red UBs, not the white. 

I posted the wrong link. 

Sorry. 

Just got a pair of CB 1.0 size 10 and they feel super narrow. WIll they stretch or will going up a half (or full) size make any difference?

Just got a pair of CB 1.0 size 10 and they feel super narrow. WIll they stretch or will going up a half (or full) size make any difference?
Half size up wont make them very much looser, first of all it gives more room in the toe area. I would recommend to put a glass into the first inches for 1-2 days to stretch them out.

I guess its the area around the tongue what is the tightest. Take out the insoles for the first 5-6 wears and they will be fine I am sure.

edit: did the same with my 1.0 core blacks, I thought the insoles will never be needed again but after some wears and stretching they found their way back :smile:

Last edited:
cop two different sizes and return one, or try a pair on in store

UB's are TTS but you can get away with .5 up.
Casper are your Royal's TTS or .5 up? I'm pretty sure it was you who posted a picture of them a few days ago. Might cop a pair but it would be half a size up.

Half size up wont make them very much looser, first of all it gives more room in the toe area. I would recommend to put a glass into the first inches for 1-2 days to stretch them out.
I guess its the area around the tongue what is the tightest. Take out the insoles for the first 5-6 wears and they will be fine I am sure.

edit: did the same with my 1.0 core blacks, I thought the insoles will never be needed again but after some wears and stretching they found their way back :smile:

Thank you!

guys just curious for ultra boost solebox and cream tan ..sizing is same as NMDs camo? or runs small?

my normal size for roshe nike is US  7.5 ... NMD my size is US7
Solebox same as NMD PK.  Creams still will be your regular UB size which by the looks of it is 7.5.

Casper are your Royal's TTS or .5 up? I'm pretty sure it was you who posted a picture of them a few days ago. Might cop a pair but it would be half a size up.

TTS

I could have done .5 up if that was all i could get.

I think Rambo posted recently as well, and he wears his. Mine are still DS

Last edited:
Its so ridiculous how people try to make 20-30 bucks from a UB white 2.0 resell. Pairs getting soaked up by sellers and are sitting online for 40€ above retail.

This is the moment when people start to realize that there is no resell value in these. They will desperately try to unload them for retail+shipping/fees:rofl:
For real, there has to be 200+ pairs sitting on Grailed in the 210-250 range. Guess they'll just keep sitting til these people realize there's enough for everyone this time around.

Back
Top Bottom