ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outside of random small restocks, other than maybe core black or core white 1.0's which both have a 3/16 production run batch, probably not.  Lots of originally planned restocks and releases (3M, Cream, MC UB) got scrapped.
Word I meant new cws tho

my extra pair from ll-cn just arrived yesterday. super fast shipping!

Id say get them sooner rather than later. If no ADC restock, its safe to say the prices will continue to rise.

Only gradient I have plans of copping at the moment are the white 3Ms. I'm sure some other decent gradients will pop up in the next few months but as of now those are the only UBs I plan on buying aside from the triple blacks.

Only gradient I have plans of copping at the moment are the white 3Ms. I'm sure some other decent gradients will pop up in the next few months but as of now those are the only UBs I plan on buying aside from the triple blacks.
Yeah, Im not even 100% on triple black...  I might go for the uncage solar tho if they release later this year...

Last edited:
I want the cream also.... Any restock? So hard to find... Any other online shops? With international shipping?
Is it safe to get from goat?
Pretty much every newbie/lurker question in one post, nice job lol

No. No. Yes.
LOL this is too funny, there will probably NOT be anther cream restock, so check EBAY and other places, looks like you will be paying resell for them.

I'll probably end up with the solar reds if i miss on some drops this month. But those women pure platinum are fire to me 

Think its time to focus my UB desires on something besides all black... bored with that bu!!****... 3M perhaps... I have all the collabs I want and plenty of greys... hmm.

Well it looks like Triple Black was code for Royals 2.0 to release.

Only gradients I am getting (copped) are the solar red and the rainbow knits. Until then Uncaged and 2017 knit.

Saved me $180 this month..for now

Last edited:
These don't look half bad either (the MC pattern seems a little lass arbitrary on them). If they truly release down the road as well.

Sidenote: I ended up returning those solar red gradients.
These MC are releasing.  Late July early August. 

Does anyone have a clue as to when the Triple Black UB's drop? I thought they were supposed to drop today, but clearly that StockX release date is not legit. I wish ADIDAS would spread these releases out a bit because the next two weeks are going to put a hurtin' on my cash flow...Yeezy's, Vapour grey NMDs, Flipped OG NMDs, and they will probably throw the Triple Blacks into that mix as well. 
mean.gif

Does anyone have a clue as to when the Triple Black UB's drop? I thought they were supposed to drop today, but clearly that StockX release date is not legit. I wish ADIDAS would spread these releases out a bit because the next two weeks are going to put a hurtin' on my cash flow...Yeezy's, Vapour grey NMDs, Flipped OG NMDs, and they will probably throw the Triple Blacks into that mix as well. 
mean.gif
There is no solid date for the triple black UBs on the horizon. They were never supposed to drop today, stockx is dumb.

Is it a consensus that the 2.0's (triple white, CB) fit slightly looser than the OG's, or is it just a few people saying that? I have an 8.5 in the OG whites and they're just the tiniestttt big snug, and I can't decide whether I should stick with 8.5 or go up to a 9 for the CB 2.0's. Would like to actually run in them a bit if that makes a difference.

Is it a consensus that the 2.0's (triple white, CB) fit slightly looser than the OG's, or is it just a few people saying that? I have an 8.5 in the OG whites and they're just the tiniestttt big snug, and I can't decide whether I should stick with 8.5 or go up to a 9 for the CB 2.0's. Would like to actually run in them a bit if that makes a difference.
I say stay 8.5...  Your foot might start slipping if you go up a size since it will be longer...  For me, none of the difference in tightness warrants sizing up...  All my UBs are all the same size and I have tried on gradient pears as well...

Back
Top Bottom