ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do a lot of you wear these with no socks or is it better to get no show socks?  

I am wearing these with No Socks right now and I want to show you when I lift my toes up, it goes right before the Line on the shoe and I was wondering, would you say it's too big or TTS?

Should I go down half a size so it fits me more like a sock? Or do you think a little room like this is OK if I wear socks?

Last edited:
The size I got feels tight when I wear socks.  So I'm thinking going half a size down would just be uncomfortable. 

Are you able to put a finger down the heel side when you push your toes all the way to the front?

Last edited:
Do a lot of you wear these with no socks or is it better to get no show socks?  

I am wearing these with No Socks right now and I want to show you when I lift my toes up, it goes right before the Line on the shoe and I was wondering, would you say it's too big or TTS?
Should I go down half a size so it fits me more like a sock? Or do you think a little room like this is OK if I wear socks?

View media item 2064828

View media item 2064829
Look about a 1/2 size big based on where your finger suggests your toe is. If these feel tight, maybe wear without insoles or thin socks. My 3M fit smaller than other UB so I took out insoles and they fit great.

Last edited:
Yes.  I just took the insoles out and my feet feels like it has a lot more comfortable room now.  Should I still size down .5 so the length would fit me better and then take out the insoles for that?

Yes.  I just took the insoles out and my feet feels like it has a lot more comfortable room now.  Should I still size down .5 so the length would fit me better and then take out the insoles for that?
From your pics those look at least .5 too big.  UBs don't really get much roomier in the toebox when you size up...they are meant to fit snugly.  When you size up you just get a shoe that is too long.  I'd recommend thin no-show socks or sock liners and/or removing the insole if you really don't like the (intended) tight fit in the toe.

I was going to pull the trigger on a pair of OGs but economy shipping was $25 and priority w/ tracking was $50. Contacted dude tho to try and get it down, i'll see what he says since its from overseas

yeezy thread is so grimy and scandalous
Yeah, a ton of misinformation, bot talk and shadiness. People have answers but not willing to share due to lurkers. Never imagined it would be this hard to cop sneakers. Almost makes the $650 I just spent on 350s worth the time saved.

Yeah, a ton of misinformation, bot talk and shadiness. People have answers but not willing to share due to lurkers. Never imagined it would be this hard to cop sneakers. Almost makes the $650 I just spent on 350s worth the time saved.
Can't believe I would say this but 650 is a good price.

Can't believe I would say this but 650 is a good price.
I get liking them (which I personally don't but thats besides the point) but all the other grails, and high end shoes and other options for the price range those things resell for makes it a joke.

And is sad because 650 IS a good price. 

At this point even people who genuinely like them, getting them at retail must feel like "well I can wear them, or make at the very minimum like 3x what I paid"

I get liking them (which I personally don't but thats besides the point) but all the other grails, and high end shoes and other options for the price range those things resell for makes it a joke.

And is sad because 650 IS a good price. 

At this point even people who genuinely like them, getting them at retail must feel like "well I can wear them, or make at the very minimum like 3x what I paid"
Hell, if I can get 3x what I paid for my favorite out of 1000 pairs ....... SOLD. NO shoe is worth the resell price for those.

Back
Top Bottom