ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do guys who use the word "rape" to describe resale prices know what rape actually is?
mean.gif

....dont be that guy.

In other news, wish we could get a nice GR colorway of Ultra Boost. Without that trash gradient style. Workers in Adidas factory probably dont even break a sweat. Only making 100 pairs every release. 

....dont be that guy.

In other news, wish we could get a nice GR colorway of Ultra Boost. Without that trash gradient style. Workers in Adidas factory probably dont even break a sweat. Only making 100 pairs every release. 
There was plenty of nice GR colorways sitting last year that people are reselling for above that now. You just hopped on the UB train a few stops too late buddy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

There was plenty of nice GR colorways sitting last year that people are reselling for above that now. You just hopped on the UB train a few stops too late buddy 
laugh.gif

This.  I feel sorry for those coming in late.  I just checked ebay and it was like
nerd.gif
mean.gif

Just 6 months ago royals could be had for $98-$124 because nobody wanted them.

Same could be said for collegiate navy and core blacks too.

I'm glad I was there when it all started.

To the late guys "rest in peace" to your wallets.  I feel your pain. 

Ive scored Navys and Silver LTDs below retail this month - still deals to be had if you stay alert and know where to look

This.  I feel sorry for those coming in late.  I just checked ebay and it was like:nerd: :smh:

Just 6 months ago royals could be had for $98-$124 because nobody wanted them.

Same could be said for collegiate navy and core blacks too.

I'm glad I was there when it all started.

To the late guys "rest in peace" to your wallets.  I feel your pain. 

shoutouts to all the NT heads who copped the wool grey ub for under $100 from RRS with me when back when. :smile:

Quick question does anyone have any info on the best results for blacking out boost?

I remember one NT member used a fabric paint marker, but can't remember if he had any cracking issues.

I was researching and there are just too many options out there.  I also want to dye primeknit too, but want it to stay soft.

On Youtube everyone uses Angelus products.  Is there a better way?  Different method?

Do guys who use the word "rape" to describe resale prices know what rape actually is?
#truth

Quick question does anyone have any info on the best results for blacking out boost?

I remember one NT member used a fabric paint marker, but can't remember if he had any cracking issues.

I was researching and there are just too many options out there.  I also want to dye primeknit too, but want it to stay soft.

On Youtube everyone uses Angelus products.  Is there a better way?  Different method?
I think the angelus method is the best way right now.  Plastidip peels off fast.
I just got my angelus stuff in, I will be painting my lava red/solar 2.0 this week and will post the results.

Back
Top Bottom