ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That fabric marker seemed to work real well IIRC.  Only down side was the boost was not a true black, more of a charcoal grey color. 

Quick question does anyone have any info on the best results for blacking out boost?

I remember one NT member used a fabric paint marker, but can't remember if he had any cracking issues.

I was researching and there are just too many options out there.  I also want to dye primeknit too, but want it to stay soft.

On Youtube everyone uses Angelus products.  Is there a better way?  Different method?
Don't forget to use a fabric medium when you dye the pk to keep it soft.

#truth

I think the angelus method is the best way right now.  Plastidip peels off fast.
I just got my angelus stuff in, I will be painting my lava red/solar 2.0 this week and will post the results.
A blackout boost on those 2.0 solar reds looks real nice. I want to try this myself

For whatever reason, I can tell if NMD or UB boost is fake but I cant on 350s for the life of me... :rofl:   Maybe because I have yet to see it in person but if I look at pics of real and fake, Im like huh?! LOL

Besides the obvious pattern/shape/knit differences, is the best way to Spot a fake UB by looking for the nipples on the boost? I know that's what they do for yeezys but I wonder if fake UBs nowadays have the nipples too

Besides the obvious pattern/shape/knit differences, is the best way to Spot a fake UB by looking for the nipples on the boost? I know that's what they do for yeezys but I wonder if fake UBs nowadays have the nipples too
Some have nipples now but you can still tell by shape/boost pattern.  

There is a used SNS tee time in a 10 on goat for 320. Looks pretty good besides some heavy scuffs on the cup. Does that come off with magic eraser?

I wouldn't mind paying that for used SNS if they were worn once lightly.. but once i see scratches on the heel cup i'm thrown off. To me that's just way too much heavy use. I got a good offer thrown at me for black J&Ds but once i saw the horrible heel cup scratches instant pass. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom