ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn saw some dude with the uncaged UB with the black boost in person today. Tried to snap a pic but he hopped into his s550 too quickly. It's dope in person; can't wait. 
smokin.gif

After reading the review posted by the user on the alpha bounce I prolly wont be picking them up was really hopeing they were somewhat comparable to boost or maybe until I see themin person ....or just wait it out til the omega bounce drop later :lol:

So stupid I knw I have that dollar humor not sense of humour

Triple whites restocked on ADC
Any of y'all got suggestions for things to do/see in LA? Bouta be down there tmrw and will have free time to go around. Think I'm going to be near downtown. Thanks in advance
Just drive. Got plenty to see. But if you're a Kanye fan I just stopped by the Dash boutique and copped two I Feel Like Pablo dad hats and beanies. They got hoodies, bombers and some other stuff.

Last edited:

Bought the alphabounce and doubled up on my 2015 whites.... To think I woke up this morning and denied myself a pair of MMM GATS because they were $380. I hate myself.
bro same exact thing...

I been trying and trying to cop neymar jordan 5.

I lagged it and copped alpha bounce and blue NMD yesterday lol...

2 dope adidas >>> neymars that i can cop later for near retail on 3rd party lol

Anyone know how the alpha bounce sizing is? no size 10.5 or 11 and for $100 its a must I dont want to wait till kanye wears them and people wanna charge ridiculous prices for them
was just going to ask same question about sizing...hows the fit compared to Ultra Boosts?

Wow...just got in triple white 2.0. Why are these so much bigger than the 1.0?? 1.0s are a perfect, even kinda snug at first. 2.0s are like .5 big not even close to same sizing.. don't know what to do

Back
Top Bottom