ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who's going to be the salty NTer with an attitude today because they missed out? 

Whoever it is I know @jpac1738  will be on them with the quickness 
laugh.gif
Nah it's Friday. Plus, I was just caught fully off guard of how frantic people were getting off some OG whites.

Now I am prepared for the repeated offense. Salt away internet. If you miss out again, then maybe UBs ain't the hype for you.

wait, OG GR whites are getting restocked? Maybe I can finally grab one for my lady. 
They've been since March. New production date is 3.16

Specialty running stores are slowly getting them in again. Some boutiques as well.

I mean, I see it but there's really no significant difference that puts the 1.0 up top is what I was thinking haha

It's not even a pure white shoe, it looks dirty in off-white
tongue.gif
I feel you, I rock my 2.0's at least once a week.  Have yet to unDS my white 1.0's lol  Still think the original knit pattern has a better overall shape and look in general though.

I've always planned copping the uncaged UB, but if they are colored boosts, I'm definitely going to be spending a little bit more money to cop all 3 colors in multiples... I think I just trippled my uncaged budget haha

I've already asked this but haven't gotten a clear response. I know the UB uncaged haven't been released, but has anyone seen information about sizing? Regular UBs are .5 size up, simiar looking NMDs are a half size down... TTS? Haha.

^^^ Copping all 3 pairs regardless lol but going after the woman's red pair instead of the mens. I think the brighter red looks better IMO

Uncaged will be copped. Just like the solar red 3.0s. don't really care if anyone thinks they are a pass. #likewhatyoulike

I was more asking your opinions on the color since I have only seen pics online. I picked them up on ebay. I also have not seen these in person, but for $85 I would not feel guilty beating these into the ground.
Just having fun man, yeah that's a good price.  Not really for me, but if you like them, then yeah great deal.  

Just having fun man, yeah that's a good price.  Not really for me, but if you like them, then yeah great deal.  
No worries I instantly laughed when I read my comment back to myself.

Did Adidas tease they would be dropping triple blacks this month or next? Not even sure if it was anything official or just speculation.

Back
Top Bottom