ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grey wools?

I'm trying.

I may have stumbled into some silvers though. Hoping that comes through. And I'm trying to get the grey wools too.

Then I'm probably done until more favorites come out for good price.

Same guy said he might get more wools

Its kinda weird, i love ub and want every colorway but sold evey hype colorway i could get after wearing once.
must be the hipster in me
Or the fact tht ik they're gonna end up like my first boost,
Yellow

Last edited:
So I'm hearing people's Mc from rrs getting canceled? Mine still shows processing and I even got a confirmation email this morning with the size and everything

So I'm hearing people's Mc from rrs getting canceled? Mine still shows processing and I even got a confirmation email this morning with the size and everything
Mine got cancelled. They took off the Men's Ultra boost altogether. I think we broke that splash page.

They need to get a new programmer because same situation happened when the solar reds posted on their page. They didn't intend to have the shoe showing quite yet but they still fulfilled pre-orders before they put down the hammer.

They probably accidentally posted navys 2.0 and MC again without being fully prepared on inventory.

a lot of people got RRS'D

Happens at least 4 times in your lifetime.
Happened three times to me already, I guess I'm due for one more.  
laugh.gif

Damn man the red ones are growing on me. I bought the black ones and the grey ones....now I'm starting to wish I bought all 3 color ways lmao

No joke . Throw ur triple white UB in the washing machine with some Jason mark, shot of bleach and some laundry detergent in hot water and they come out looking brand new . I know it seems crazy but it really works . I also spray with peroxide after I wash so they won't turn yellow. I've done this 3 times and now rock these all day everyday .

No joke . Throw ur triple white UB in the washing machine with some Jason mark, shot of bleach and some laundry detergent in hot water and they come out looking brand new . I know it seems crazy but it really works . I also spray with peroxide after I wash so they won't turn yellow. I've done this 3 times and now rock these all day everyday .
It doesn't sound crazy, this is a well known, time tested method that is commonly discussed. Glad it worked for you as it has for many others.

One of my orders got canceled, the other is still processing.  Forgot about the ebates though 
mean.gif

Can't believe I actually succeeded on RRS with all these cancellations on the last few pages.

My friend's order got cancelled though.

Last edited:

One of my orders got canceled, the other is still processing.  Forgot about the ebates though 
mean.gif
Through the app, go to your pending funds. There should be a "Where's my cash back?" button and enter your details there and you'll get credited. Sometimes they'll email you asking for confimation and such but it always works, ain't nobody got time to login with everyone trying to cop.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom