ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know theres been a lot of question about the size of the Ultra Boost but I will ask one more time. I wear a size 8 in Nike and 8.5 in Adidas Pure Boost. I plan to wear the Ultra Boost just casually and not for running. Thanks for looking!
If I were you best is to fit it personally. Some people say V1 fits differently from V2 and uncage also fits differently from caged. Also depending if your planning to buy a wool pair or not. Some will go TTS with caged and some would go half size up depending on your preference

I wish they would come out with a version with the white midsole being all black. The white midsole can get so dirty especially if you ear them all the time...

And also someone who was wearing these today was complaining about the irritating his achilles. Might be an issue with these uncaged
Wearing mine now and they do irritate but it definitely depends on the socks. I had to re-adjust and pull the back of my sock higher and its much better. 

The laces on the inside mark my foot, similar to how the caged leaves the imprint of the tongue underneath. 

Wearing mine now and they do irritate but it definitely depends on the socks. I had to re-adjust and pull the back of my sock higher and its much better. 

The laces on the inside mark my foot, similar to how the caged leaves the imprint of the tongue underneath. 

Mine don't irritate. It's less tight than my pinrolled jeans so I don't notice. 
Until they get here, my only point of reference, is the ankle collar on the PK NMD.  Is it considerably more constrictive than that? (from pics it looks as if it might be)

Last edited:
Anyone think the UB Uncaged fits tight around the top of the foot towards ankle? Maybe I just have to break them in a little.

Until they get here, my only point of reference, is the ankle collar on the PK NMD.  Is it considerably more constrictive than that? (from pics it looks as if it might be)
I would say no, but that may be due to where the collar on the NMD lands, you foot is higher on the UB uncaged than it is in the NMD if that makes sense.

If I were you best is to fit it personally. Some people say V1 fits differently from V2 and uncage also fits differently from caged. Also depending if your planning to buy a wool pair or not. Some will go TTS with caged and some would go half size up depending on your preference

When I bought my first UB (2.0 CB) I went my TTS at 9.5. it fit real snug and I thought I'd have to go up .5 and exchange for a 10. Decided to wear them all day and see what would happen. They ended up slightly breaking in and are now perfect

Last edited:
It feels more constrictive than the NMDs. The middle stitching is where it irritates. This is the right shoe but only the left side was bothering me this morning until I adjusted.
This is going to be a deal breaker for me...  That was one of the things I didnt like about the NMD PK...

When I bought my first UB (2.0 CB) I went my TTS at 9.5. it fit real snug and I thought I'd have to go up .5 and exchange for a 10. Decided to wear them all day and see what would happen. They ended up slightly breaking in and are now perfect
Same happend to me when I bought silvers and went tts. Felt too snug that I had to remove insole. But feeling incomplete I returned the insole and got used to it.

Never heard anyone say the PK NMD irritated their ankle...

Tried on the UC Boost yesterday and its def alot tighter than then NMD around the ankle, but feels a hell of a lot better than the traditional UB

Never heard anyone say the PK NMD irritated their ankle...

Tried on the UC Boost yesterday and its def alot tighter than then NMD around the ankle, but feels a hell of a lot better than the traditional UB
Probably its the way I walk or what not but it jam in the back of the ankle...  Thats probably the reason why I only have 1 NMD (oreos)

Probably its the way I walk or what not but it jam in the back of the ankle...  Thats probably the reason why I only have 1 NMD (oreos)
Maybe I don't notice it there since I have toughened that area up from the rubbing caused by the 350's 

Maybe I don't notice it there since I have toughened that area up from the rubbing caused by the 350's 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 nmd/ub on miadidas
A small group of people bold enough are already doing that to their NMDs and UBs.

Uncaged were inspired by folks cutting cages off.

I wouldn't mind paying a slight premium to make an UB my own. That would be sick.

A small group of people bold enough are already doing that to their NMDs and UBs.

Uncaged were inspired by folks cutting cages off.

I wouldn't mind paying a slight premium to make an UB my own. That would be sick.
He's laughing cuz adidas wont do that

Thats like JB giving us jordan 11s on nike id... Just not gonna happen

It feels more constrictive than the NMDs. The middle stitching is where it irritates. This is the right shoe but only the left side was bothering me this morning until I adjusted.
try taking the insole out. they are more comfortable imo and they allow your foot to sit lower in the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom