ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just read about the on another site

Looking forward to other colors/patterns but so far I really dig them.

who's legs are those
laugh.gif
must be a mannequin no way those are real legs. They are as thin as my wrist.
Lol, Mr. Williams himself

wish I could separate the eyestay color from the heel tab color, but they come as a combo.
I would say gray heel tab for the accent or black heel for the contrast-- And if you wanna switch from white 3m laces to black laces.

gray heel tab with black laces might look a little off.

Anyone in Los Angeles hitting up the Adidas Originals Melrose reopening? I'm flying to NY today so couldn't go but I thought they might have restocks for the reopening.

Creams today

Last edited:
That's Hollywood for ya. Limelight is murder.

What's the going rate for DS OG black/purple size 12? I see some high prices and most hovering around $300-$330

"2017" knit starts dropping in Nov but not sure which colorway will be first

I can't wait , I need a triple white colorway with conti soles . Don't really dig the white gradients. I also need a grey pair and I'll be Gucci [emoji]128111[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Solar Family:

Solar reds are my fav UB CW so I had to get the Uncaged red.

I got .5sz down but honestly could've went with my UB size.

From a barefoot/zero drop shoe, I could appreciate the skin tight feel of .5sz down. If you have worn or wear vibrams / new balance minimus shoes, I would suggest .5sz down if you want that similar feel.

From a sneaker/lounge shoe, I would have gone UB size.

The length issue people are reporting are probably those in-between sizes. Like a size 10 for example, if they made a size 10 1/4 rather than a 10 or 10 1/2.

Either way, you'd be safe with both.

I was really hoping for a marriage between the PK NMD upper with a UB shape boost. Not really the case but it's still a really comfortable shoe. Worth a try if you are looking for something different.

Last edited:
The eBay seller with the $90 zg ltds messaged me saying my order was "lost in transit" and asked if he could refund my money. Meanwhile, he has more pairs listed at 130 :smh: shady.

I just got a notice that my pair arrived at my local FedEx this afternoon. So ???

I've seen reviews of that guy saying the same "lost in transit" thing tho so I'm unsure what the deal is

I have the grey and the black uncaged.
Still unsure whether I want to keep my black uncaged or grab a pair of DS black 1.0 for $175
Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom