ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thread for the past week:

-Can't wait for MC

-MC are fugly

-OOS??!?!?

-MC are fugly

-OOS??!?!

-Resellers
mean.gif
Pure hypebeasts ... 

Not sure if this was posted yet but Sneaker Politics is going to be releasing remaining Multicolor pairs on their website at a random time today through. Keep an eye out!

Him being part of the brand sure helped but most of peeps here are here for the actual shoes aesthetics and comfort...  We're past the Kanye phase... 

Yea I like the shoes, I was a hater until a buddy convinced me to try them on. Best shoe I've ever felt. I just wasn't aware that the shoe was always selling out like this.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Your skittles comparison to the UBs still crack me up.
Ay once you put those and them wild berry pack side by side it starts to make sense. A blue MC will round out the Tropical pack.
You forgot, "You know, I'm starting to come around/warm up on these MC 2.0."

Lol, that will be for the folks next week when they decided to be hipster about these MCs.

I had no idea adidas (outside of Kanye west shoe) was this sought after
laugh.gif
There's still a good amount of folks that aren't aware of the UB/NMD hype.

It'll come around soon enough.

Pretty amazing that they have taken a good amount of market share in the US to even come remotely close to competing with Nike in the Urban/Streetwear dept.

For real, as I've been saying since page 4 of this thread: I welcome the newbies to Adidas/boost. Nike/JB isn't the enemy. It's all love.

Under Armor tho? THAT'S the enemy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom