ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus! How to people like this colorway? (caged or uncaged) Looked like someone just vomited on the uppers. Also find it funny how gradients are some how getting much love.....Still trash in my eyes no matter the intended hype.

weren't the colorful flyknits real popular too? 

I've uncaged my ACE UB 16+ today ... Didnt like the stiffness - now they feel just like the City Socks ... but with the sick comfort of an ultra boost!

View media item 2115756

Thats a good idea that inner bootie is super tight, seems like it'd only be ideal if I were actually gonna play soccer in them.

Was it a difficult process? Any leftover edges of the bootie sticking into your foot?

I actually like the look of the front pull tabs so if I did it I'd try and sew them back on after taking off the bootie.

Last edited:
My girl wants a pair of the solar red 2.0.  I saw they have them in kids sizes on the site and was wondering if anyone could help me with the size conversion.  She's a size 6 womens, and I think that would be a size 5 in boys?

Welp, my MC order from runningshoes.com just got concealed so everyone who got it be on the lookout 
mean.gif

weren't the colorful flyknits real popular too? 

Totally different. Nike have nailed the MC look. The Adidas MCs look terrible. Only ones that look half decent are the black MC Adizero Boosts. I think thats primarily to do with the main color being black rather than white like the UB MCs.

Last edited:
i want to cop my first pair of ultraboost just to see what the hype is about and if they really are comfortable from what people are telling me... anyways i got an offer on ebay for the core black 2.0 DS for 200... is that a good deal?

I prefer the vivid MC vs. the pastel flyknit MC. But I am confident I am about 99.9% bias.

i want to cop my first pair of ultraboost just to see what the hype is about and if they really are comfortable from what people are telling me... anyways i got an offer on ebay for the core black 2.0 DS for 200... is that a good deal?
Welcome to hype.

Yes they are comfortable, but I wouldn't suggest copping these if your initial intention to try them is for the hype. I would recommend buying shoes you actually like.

There's a whole bunch of gradient UBs sitting at stores that you could try on before you intend to buy.

well im buying them because they are the most comfortable shoe ever is what people tell me so thats why i want to see for myself and thats what i meant by hype.... like do they really live up to the hype? i have mostly jordans, nikes, reebok pumps and ewings so it would be cool to add a different brand to the collection and the ultraboost actually look like a nice shoe... not feeling those uncaged or multicolor pairs more monotone colorways are my thing...i cant say i have a go to shoe in my collection i would wear all the time just of comfort alone and thats why i want to give these a shot

well im buying them because they are the most comfortable shoe ever is what people tell me so thats why i want to see for myself and thats what i meant by hype.... like do they really live up to the hype? i have mostly jordans, nikes, reebok pumps and ewings so it would be cool to add a different brand to the collection and the ultraboost actually look like a nice shoe... not feeling those uncaged or multicolor pairs more monotone colorways are my thing...i cant say i have a go to shoe in my collection i would wear all the time just of comfort alone and thats why i want to give these a shot
I think you already got your mind made up to cop. but if you want reassurance from the internet, then yes they are a very comfortable shoe in comparison to the shoes you mentioned above.

Good luck and it is absolutely normal to get carried away with UBs.

We'll be here for you.

Last edited:
Yea that's basically retail plus tax so it's a good price and they are hands down the most comfortable shoe on the market

Last edited:
just checked the sellers feedback and it looks like he got negative feedback selling fakes... nevermind the quest will continue for a good price :lol:

living up to the hype saying the ultraboosts are the most comfortable shoes ever and if they are in your opinion it lived up to the hype...i had in n out a few months ago mind you im from the east coast so i have a different opinion but the burgers lived up to the hype but as a whole not so much...

Last edited:
Guys, I leave New York in 2 days and I absolutly need a pair of ULTRA BOOST CREAM SIZE 9/9.5/10 !!!
Please help me, I Cant find them in NYC! They are also sold out at Flight Club, Stadium Goods....
Please thank you

My insta to a quickly answer : @ONLYYGOLD

Back
Top Bottom