ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think we were more concerned with people constantly just posting the side pics. IF you're gonna compare 1.0 v 2.0, you gotta show all the angles not just one side pic purposely taken to hide the gigantic johnson on the pattern. That's all we sayin son!

But I'm sure people will keep reminding everyone until these '17 knits finally drop 
roll.gif
Definitely feeling the gradients more the the 2017 knits from what I've seen so far

Definitely feeling the gradients more the the 2017 knits from what I've seen so far
I have a feeling your mind may change when more pics surface and they actually start releasing. But man...you're winning here if that's how you feel. Scooping any 2.0 is pretty easy and there is no comparable hype on them at all. Prices are usually retail or lower!

I have a feeling your mind may change when more pics surface and they actually start releasing. But man...you're winning here if that's how you feel. Scooping any 2.0 is pretty easy and there is no comparable hype on them at all. Prices are usually retail or lower!
Yeah, luckily I've been able to grab all the colors I've wanted so far except the damn MCs 
mean.gif
  I still need to cop the Mint, Grey/Pink, Grape, Navy, and Shock Mint pairs but I'm waiting for those to drop on ADC. Hopefully the Olives will be easy too

The '17 knits to me look like how a roll of TP looks when you get it wet then it dries lol

Yeah, luckily I've been able to grab all the colors I've wanted so far except the damn MCs 
mean.gif
  I still need to cop the Mint, Grey/Pink, Grape, Navy, and Shock Mint pairs but I'm waiting for those to drop on ADC. Hopefully the Olives will be easy too

The '17 knits to me look like how a roll of TP looks when you get it wet then it dries lol
So now we got the penis 2.0's vs the toilet paper 3.0's!

May i have a quick legit check on these?

Are there fake og core blacks at all?

Yes, there's fakes of a whole bunch of CWs. You can still find some core black 1.0 for close to retail on some sites/ebay.

winnsports would be a great choice. They have a few sizes left.

The Problem is,i am from Germany..so winsports ( i know it's legit :D) is not an option :frown:
And in germany/europe there are no stores that still have 1.0's.
So you think the ones i posted are real?

Who has a pair of pure boost raws? I like the snug fit of 1.0, which I go tts in, 2.0, on the other hand is roomy . How do they compare to each? I'd like to get the order right the first time this time :lol:

Last edited:
The Problem is,i am from Germany..so winsports ( i know it's legit
happy.gif
) is not an option
frown.gif

And in germany/europe there are no stores that still have 1.0's.
So you think the ones i posted are real?
It's difficult to tell from just 1 pic. Also not a HD one at that.

There are a few folks here from Germany/Europe that are in here regularly that may help you with that.

Try combing through the thread and find/PM them.

(Winnsports do look like they ship internationally though. Not sure how much you are gonna have to pay on shipping/customs).

It never hurts to call/email a store and ask over the phone. If it's one thing I've learned in this world, talking to someone directly you can persuade them to do things that they normally wouldn't allow.

Last edited:
Champs playing with some peoples feelings... 
laugh.gif
  Heard some stores got a mini restock tho...

so happy to have OG olives so I dont need to settle on the ugly gradients. ya'll are playing yourselves saying they look good.
i mean i had the og's and they were dope, but they have an orange/brown hue to them that i wasn't feelin. these are straight olive, no mix. plus i couldn't pass up that $420 haha

Last edited:
Who has a pair of pure boost raws? I like the snug fit of 1.0, which I go tts in, 2.0, on the other hand is roomy . How do they compare to each? I'd like to get the order right the first time this time :lol:

I got pureboost raws. I wear 11 in 1.0 and 10.5 in nmd and uc ub. 10.5 works for me in pureboost raw. I'd suggest tts instead of the .5 sz up

Back
Top Bottom