ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roll.gif

u an idiot. did ur 2015 corolla come back out in 2017? 

i dunno if u learned this in gradeschool but sometimes a word can have multiple definitions
Come on man, just take the L and keep it moving. You ain't gonna win against the thread starter 
mean.gif

It was the perfect analogy you jackas youre not the only one that grew up in CA.
I was talking about your boy kyrie but if you want to get sensitive over it sure.

Adidas release some Otis Green knits for these folks.

They all wound up on their recent Ls.

And yet again the same scenario will happen for the 2017 knits as it has for the Gradients... Everyone hating/being critical on the 2017s.... then come release everyone starts copping once on feet shots and multiple colorways release.

So predictable! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And yet again the same scenario will happen for the 2017 knits as it has for the Gradients... Everyone hating/being critical on the 2017s.... then come release everyone starts copping once on feet shots and multiple colorways release.

So predictable! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Except the majority seem to already like the 2017 Knits more than dislike them so far. Also everyone still kills the gradients way more than they like them so I don't know what you're getting at here lol

I was talking about your boy kyrie but if you want to get sensitive over it sure.

Adidas release some Otis Green knits for these folks.

They all wound up on their recent Ls.
Wrong quote, I meant to quote your response to me.

All good OG triple OG thread starter sir!

So you can't win an argument with a threadstarter on Niketalk smh... I'm gonna start threads and hope some become popular enough so I can feed my ego
roll.gif

Last edited:
Because you're over here popping off in the thread outta nowhere when we've never seen you before. Also your points hold no substance, it's like when someone just yells random things real loud to seem right 

No argument. The dude's logic doesn't make sense and I am trying to explain to him but he decides to elaborate more on it.
it must be hard for you to connect the dots. how doesnt it make sense. i said technically retro would be the correct term because if adidas brought the og knit back out after its been out of production for a long time it is considered a retro. you brought in some unrelated bullshet like car years which is completely different discussion as they have years attached to them and look pretty much the same for a model in a 5 year span

Come on man, just take the L and keep it moving. You ain't gonna win against the thread starter 
mean.gif
you suckin him hard. just cuz he a thread starter doesnt make him an automatic winner in all the foolish things he says

Because you're over here popping off in the thread outta nowhere when we've never seen you before. Also your points hold no substance, it's like when someone just yells random things real loud to seem right 
Oh that's why no one can win an argument against a TS? Poor reason.

What points did I make? I made ONE point: OG can mean Original when it comes to shoes... In that context it doesnt make sense for it to be Original Gangster... I didnt push the issue, your boyfriend called me out talking bout "well actually its Orginal Gangster".

It's a big world sorry to tell you, you can have a thousand posts on this thread... A for effort but you're still a nobody.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom