ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man I gotta have the worst luck with ub qc. For those that remember my creams had a red mark that hasnt totally gone away. Then my white uc had dirt marks on collar. Just went to wear my black uc again and noticed that like the boost in front by toe in one pair must of got messed up in the mold cause its like compressed kinda. Hard to tell in pics but top is right shoe which is correct and bottom is compressed

View media item 2120880
View media item 2120882
And then I was taking the laces out of my kvas to hopefully paint them tonight or tomorrow and noticed there some little orange dots on the boost. Plus theres some discoloration by the torsion plate on the same shoe :smh:

View media item 2120889
View media item 2120898
Camera didnt pick up orange dots very well but theyre there.

On the plus side both have 4 nips on boost :lol:

Last edited:
smokin.gif
@Lee831

F*ck I made my order so early too. **** keeps getting backordered and then my order's cancelled but it's not. Now I can't even see my order until it ships, and that's if I even get an e-mail in the first place. Don't do RRS kids.

Does boost stiffen if not worn and iced for a year or so?

it does not stiffen.

got my kvs in today. will most likely paint and uncage. these feel tighter than my other ubs for sure. anyone have a good tutorial on painting the ub uppers?

Maybe too simple for some, but I think these are the best looking Y3 yet.
LMAO wait wait wait wait wait 

Aren't these literally just pure boosts?

Like, LITERALLY pure boost 1.0s. Suede heel and all

Last edited:
F*ck I made my order so early too. **** keeps getting backordered and then my order's cancelled but it's not. Now I can't even see my order until it ships, and that's if I even get an e-mail in the first place. Don't do RRS kids.
Wtf is happening to your order? Lmao.

LMAO wait wait wait wait wait 

Aren't these literally just pure boosts?

Like, LITERALLY pure boost 1.0s. Suede heel and all
They're Y-3 Pure Boost. They released back in 2014 shortly after the OG's but the whole upper was neoprene which were way more comfortable but the price tag was high of course. They just re-released these with small twists. 

They're Y-3 Pure Boost. They released back in 2014 shortly after the OG's but the whole upper was neoprene which were way more comfortable but the price tag was high of course. They just re-released these with small twists. 
but aren't the original Pure Boosts neoprene as well? I owned a few pairs of the OG PB's and the material was neoprene like for sure. And I also owned Y-3 Pure Boosts and they both felt pretty much the same

Edit: They are called Y-3 Pure Boosts, I owned those and Retro Boosts. Retro Boosts slightly more comfy than PB's

Last edited:

but aren't the original Pure Boosts neoprene as well? I owned a few pairs of the OG PB's and the material was neoprene like for sure. And I also owned Y-3 Pure Boosts and they both felt pretty much the same

Edit: They are called Y-3 Pure Boosts, I owned those and Retro Boosts. Retro Boosts slightly more comfy than PB's
You're right actually. I completely forgot and i have them too. I think it was just a cheaper neoprene. 

sold my sns UB... feeling a small sense of regret already. Was the first shoe I paid resell for and ended up never wearing.

i'm always tempted to get rid of my SNS. But it's the only collab I got manually from SNS during release day. Holds a sentiment value to me even tho they never get worn

just cancel ur order. call finishline customer service and have them locate you a pair. They just did that for me cause I got a totally wrong size shoe. I'm sure they have more.

just cancel ur order. call finishline customer service and have them locate you a pair. They just did that for me cause I got a totally wrong size shoe. I'm sure they have more.
The only reason i havent cancelled is cause its under retail

sold my sns UB... feeling a small sense of regret already. Was the first shoe I paid resell for and ended up never wearing.
Why did you sell it then?

i'm always tempted to get rid of my SNS. But it's the only collab I got manually from SNS during release day. Holds a sentiment value to me even tho they never get worn
That is my only collab shoe and got it manually. Well technically it was @pg62  who got it for me. He gave me the wrong CC when I was the one scooping it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom