ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm jealous, these are nice! It's hard to find a pair that will fit my size 10 UK male feet..
Thanks! I think the largest was an 11UK for women's. They actually sat for a while when everyone was attacking the olives. glad/not glad (I had to spend more $$$) that it was quite easy to cop on ADC.

Just got these in, probably my fav CW of the uncaged. First pair of women size boost. Compared fit to my solar reds and they are identical.

Folks that oop their GF/Wifey, do they feel UBs are too wide? Usually women's pairs (in general) are supposed to naturally fit a little more narrow.
Nice pickup.  After buying the olives I carted these in my size but didn't pull the trigger.  The alternating colors on the collar isn't my favorite, but I still may have to get a pair of these.  Looking forward to some on feet pics.

Nice pickup.  After buying the olives I carted these in my size but didn't pull the trigger.  The alternating colors on the collar isn't my favorite, but I still may have to get a pair of these.  Looking forward to some on feet pics.
Thanks. Yea, I am not a fan of the collar in general with the uncaged but summer is coming to a close so these uncaged are going to see more with pants/joggers wear than anything so collar issue won't be too much of a factor.

the color is the one that got me.

Just got these in, probably my fav CW of the uncaged. First pair of women size boost. Compared fit to my solar reds and they are identical.

Folks that oop their GF/Wifey, do they feel UBs are too wide? Usually women's pairs (in general) are supposed to naturally fit a little more narrow.
I really wish the outer sole on these was white. For some reason the black annoys me to no end. Bizarre, I know. The rest of the shoe is beautiful though. 

Nice pickup @jpac1738  
nthat.gif

Got me wishing I'd checked out on a pair. 

glad to see i wasn't the only one that couldn't resist the nike jab 
roll.gif

edit: on niketalk.com no less!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom