ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I did, blessed a few of my friends with links (DTLR), this was in the AM though, so they are long gone. 
Then ask them for the oop, not in here 
mean.gif

Seems the bay gets no love for these drops, all FTLs were in socal, Bows and Arrows get random drops, and Darkside still trying to work out their adidas account. 

Even if they did get some, most of the workers grabbed them or hooked their friends up

Even if they did get some, most of the workers grabbed them or hooked their friends up
Hate that backdoor ish... 

Whatever happened to the shops that would keep that **** to a minimum? I remember lining up for the Simspon vans in 07 at HUF and Nick Cannon called asking if they could hook him up and they told him to get his *** in line

If you are interested in those NMDs dropping tomorrow... give your local nordstrom a call and see if they are getting them or can order for you

Yes, the heel cups are poor quality.  I had to look through all three pairs in my size at my FTL to find the one with the least issues on the Silvers.  Cloudy heel cups and hairline cracks in heel cups on ALL pairs it seems.  Still glad I grabbed a pair. 

That's disappointing.....especially for $200.

Seems the bay gets no love for these drops, all FTLs were in socal, Bows and Arrows get random drops, and Darkside still trying to work out their adidas account. 
Pretty sure Champs got Olympic pack today here in the Bay. Craigslist was full of people posting them in their cars with Champs bags

Pretty sure Champs got Olympic pack today here in the Bay. Craigslist was full of people posting them in their cars with Champs bags
fuhhhh im guessing Stonestown got some.. Im still trying to figure out what shops get what. Seems the boutiques don't get as much

Back
Top Bottom